Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

when you get older you will understand

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh the wise mister neo..see your point would be valid if you were at least 30..you're (ok..turning 20 soon..big woop) and you really don't have any experiences with that(sorry don't mean to point it out) so really... :whistle:

you're in a mood for..what?? :laugh: :p

i'm not trying to get you started.but honestly how much older can your friends be? maybe you have friends who had bad experiences but i know a lot of people who dated the same person throughout high schjool and continued on with the relationship afterwards

High school relationships rarely last, especially when the two people involved go off to college. It can happen, yes, that they stay together. But it is few and far between. It's especially harder when one person is a year or two older and goes off to college and leaves their boyfriend/girlfriend in high school. The person in college wants to go to parties, have a good time, meet all these new people... normally doesn't last.

Back on the subject of kissing... :whistle:

I think kissing is one of the most intimate things you can do with a person.

wasn't my point at all..what i said is that while you're dating a person that person is special at the moment.sure the chances of breaking up 99% but it doesn't mean you should like that person any less because you know the odds of you staying together are slim to none

wasn't my point at all..what i said is that while you're dating a person that person is special at the moment.sure the chances of breaking up 99% but it doesn't mean you should like that person any less because you know the odds of you staying together are slim to none

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand that it's not your point but all realtionships have a 99% chances of ever lasting or breaking up. Highschool is a popularity contest in my eye yes your going to get an education or what that certain cities district calls an education, but basically Highschool is about getting laid, getting into a clique, going to Prom and graduating. I've never been one to say highschool relationships last but I have seen alot of pregnant girls come out of highschool single, because they "believed" that the guy they were dating was "the one."

when you get older you will understand

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

because you're 4 years older than me and you know all there is about relationships? you've never met me, you dont know how i act around my girlfriend, you pretty much dont know shit about me so how bout you dont jump to the conclusion that im going to hate my girlfriend by the time im out of high school because it makes you sound like a naive little prick in my humble fucking opinion.

because you're 4 years older than me and you know all there is about relationships? you've never met me, you dont know how i act around my girlfriend, you pretty much dont know shit about me so how bout you dont jump to the conclusion that im going to hate my girlfriend by the time im out of high school because it makes you sound like a naive little prick in my humble fucking opinion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me just say, that 4 years of life experience can be a big difference. Between a 15 or 16 year old that is still in high school compared to a 19 or 20 year old who has been out of high school, probably had a full time job or has gone to school full time, has credit cards that have to be paid, takes care of their own car... those are big changes that occur after high school.

I'm not going to judge you on your relationships or lack thereof, but calling names like that is just immature.

yes Heather i agree but i know marduk and of all the popel he should be last one giving advices like that.

and please let's just drop the whole thing because i hate it when fights break out like this..

i don';t like kissing with lipgloss on, i'm not usre why..my ex boyfriend zach really loved my cherry lipgloss-so much that he would just make me wear it :laugh:

I don't like kissing with lipgloss. But, I don't kiss anyone so it doesn't matter. :laugh: If I have a boyfriend, I try to just wear chapstick. Or if I know a make-out session is going to happen ... then I'll go to the bathroom and wipe off the lipgloss.

By the way, why isn't this in the Love & Sex thread?

just because i havent fuckin kissed a girl....or been in a relationship...doesnt mean i cant see things and dont know things....so dont fuckin judge me...what i never had friends, they never dated and regret it.....dont fuckin start....when you young'ns are in college you will remember marduk and his advice...and discostu...when you're in a relationship with another girl and you broke up with this girl...then we will talk.

I think kissing is one of the most intimate things you can do with a person.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, not realy for me :)

Intimate things you do with a person when you realy know this person and when you trus her/him 100% And this happen very very very rarely. To kiss a person is not "realy" Intimate, because you do it with evey girl-friend (or boy) :)

No, not realy for me :)

Intimate things you do with a person when you realy know this person and when you trus her/him 100% And this happen very very very rarely. To kiss a person is not "realy" Intimate, because you do it with evey girl-friend (or boy) :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I'm not a kissing whore. :blush: I don't go around kissing people I barely know. So for me, kissing is a very intimate act.

I'm not going to judge you on your relationships or lack thereof, but calling names like that is just immature.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

immature to me is making a broad generalization on someone you've never even met before. he has absolutely 0 reason to believe that i'll hate my girlfriend by the time out of high school besides "it happens to most high school kids." you know what else alot of other high school kids do? they get wasted on the weekends and stoned out of their minds. does that make me an alcoholic or a pothead?

immature to me is making a broad generalization on someone you've never even met before. he has absolutely 0 reason to believe that i'll hate my girlfriend by the time out of high school besides "it happens to most high school kids." you know what else alot of other high school kids do? they get wasted on the weekends and stoned out of their minds. does that make me an alcoholic or a pothead?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, no not all kids get wasted on the weekends nor do they get stoned and if you want to call yourself a pot head be my guest, but this is a thread about first kisses lets keep it that way. Sorry but that's how I see it. Lets quit the bickering please it's not even worth the finger movement.