Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

• 1 month later...

I haven't had a first kiss, either. I've had plenty of chances, but none of them would've been special except for one. Though that guy turned out to be a deceiving, manipulative liar, so I'm glad I didn't kiss him!

I haven't had a first kiss, either. I've had plenty of chances, but none of them would've been special except for one. Though that guy turned out to be a deceiving, manipulative liar, so I'm glad I didn't kiss him!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's good sheyda ;) u did the right thing! :) ^

i still haven't had my first kiss yet :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm this ass-f*** are destroying the reputation of the nice guys :) Next time smash his eggs

I haven't had a first kiss, either. I've had plenty of chances, but none of them would've been special except for one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea im glad i waited for a good moment.......it was perfect and if it was with someone else it wouldnt have been half as enjoyable.

yea im glad i waited for a good moment.......it was perfect and if it was with someone else it wouldnt have been half as enjoyable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Every moment is perfect and beautiful if you are going to kiss a great girl ;)

that's good sheyda ;) u did the right thing! :) ^

i still haven't had my first kiss yet :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww, don't worry. We'll both have a first kiss eventually! And at least we're not alone in not having had one, yet. LOL

Acro - You're right. They are destroying nice guys' reputations and what's even worse is that this guy was pretending to be a nice guy and he was so good at it he had everyone fooled! If things like this keep happening to me (not just with guys, but with friends, too) I will never trust anyone ever again.

I will never trust anyone ever again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But you have to... You have ro trust him and he have to trust you, without that it don`t work :) I`m sure you will find the right guy.

im probably the last nice guy out there....thats why i havent had my first kiss yet and i turn 20 in less then a month :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Marduk, the first kiss is when you kiss a girl the first time in your life because you like her and she like you, or?

then make a move...just make it romantic and dont be a perv about it.....like mine on saturday we were laying on the couch together watching boondock saints...i was holding her so that she was using my arm as a pillow and we layed like that for so long that my arm went completely numb but i didnt want to move cus she was comfortable...then she turned towards me and looked me in the eyes and i smiled and said "my arm is completely numb." and she chuckeled and said sorry, never breaking eye contact.....then i picked up my arm but pushed her head closer towards me and she moved in closer and we just started making out......then we just sat there for a couple mins curled up holding eachother and staring at eachother....then we started making out again and then i told her i loved her....the rest of the night we spent either holding eachother or kissing or both...it was perfect.....so yea, dont be a perv about it :blush: