Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

I don't even remember my first kiss, all I remember about it  was it was disgusting. And I spent the rest of the day washing my face like fourteen times that night.  :x  :x  :x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: :o :dontgetit: :huh: That was not a nice kiss.... would I say... Or did I understand you :blush:

Exercise, exercise, exercise, exercise and more exercise :D That will help hehehe

I hope your other kisses were better  :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Kissing exercises hmm flex the lips and pull them back flex pull flex pull haha. That's funny, well my current boyfriend is the best kisser in the entire world :evil: But that's just my opinion.

i love seeing young'ns talking about someone special....when after high school that someone special will be that bitch or bastard from high school that i never want to see again. :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i love it when people over the internet think they know every person's situation.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Kissing exercises hmm flex the lips and pull them back flex pull flex pull haha. That's funny, well my current boyfriend is the best kisser in the entire world :evil:  But that's just my opinion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe not alone exercising ;) and maybe I`m better :whistle: hehehe You never know...

i love seeing young'ns talking about someone special....when after high school that someone special will be that bitch or bastard from high school that i never want to see again. :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

neo just because you had a bad high school experience doesn't mean everyone else has to. yeah i realize that half of the relationships i have won't last past high school but it doesn't mean you can't enjoy it while it lasts.because when i date a person i care for them and adore them and they are special to me at the moment. i don't pick spmeone based on the prediction of how long the relationship would last

I said maybe, the probability is there. On day I will visit the USA and why not one of you :) My relation to you all is not the best, because of my english, but maybe someday it will change :) And then I will come hehehe