Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

ok, so really I'm just saving my first kiss for lazy

:laugh: omg ... that would be sexy

I see how it is.

fine. I'll just have to wait for Lexa to be bored, or AnaBB to be buzzed.

hehehe ... I have to go get ready to go out .. I'll be back later with more first kissing fun!!!

You know you want it ... *random thoughts* :shifty: : :pinch:

wow, that's like forgetting your 25th wedding anniversary or something. what would that poor boy think?

perhaps it's time to wipe the slate clean and start over at the beginning. come over to my place, and we'll get started...

wow, that's like forgetting your 25th wedding anniversary or something. what would that poor boy think?

perhaps it's time to wipe the slate clean and start over at the beginning. come over to my place, and we'll get started...

who said it was a boy? :evil: :whistle:

who said it was a boy? :evil: :whistle:

was a boy (as I remember :laugh: )

ha! u wish :p

we are? Pauline and I were just trying to arrange the details of our first kiss. but she's being pretty pushy, and you know how shy I am about these things... :whistle:

no arranging my dear :)

soooo - i've done a lot of thinkin - I remember now. I was having a romantic walk with my boyfriend, and we sat on the bench, I put my head on his shoulder and we were both admiring the stars above. And it was then :)

If I were still waiting for mine, I'd be saving myself for WentWorth Miller...

Saving myself, maybe I went a little too far.. after all, this is just the first kiss thread

Wentworth, bah. aside from the fact that you know almost nothing about me, what's he got that I don't?