Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

Wooo, I still have to make out with a girl but I haven't met that kinda of... ok, I have. I was at a party with a group of friends who all drink together and have all made out with one another but I was too busy with my bf that night. I'm still waiting for a first girl kiss!! I'd never go out with one though - I'm hooked on guys beyond my control.

Wooo, I still have to make out with a girl but I haven't met that kinda of... ok, I have. I was at a party with a group of friends who all drink together and have all made out with one another but I was too busy with my bf that night. I'm still waiting for a first girl kiss!! I'd never go out with one though - I'm hooked on guys beyond my control.

:hehe:

girls kissing is sth really different :hehe:

lol I have to admit there definately is a certain high ! ;P girls are just more sensual (spelling?) plus .....girls can be soo beautiful at times, makes you just want to kiss them lol kay and this may be the inner corny and overly sensitive art student in me BUT! its sooo easy to see why its definately hott to see two girls together ... women all around are definately by nature beautiful and to actually see them act out love on one another is hott! cause its not really vulgar ....but more appreciating each others body <3 more sensitive and definately art-like

lol I have to admit there definately is a certain high ! ;P girls are just more sensual (spelling?) plus .....girls can be soo beautiful at times, makes you just want to kiss them lol kay and this may be the inner corny and overly sensitive art student in me BUT! its sooo easy to see why its definately hott to see two girls together ... women all around are definately by nature beautiful and to actually see them act out love on one another is hott! cause its not really vulgar ....but more appreciating each others body <3 more sensitive and definately art-like

yeah, i've done some art-experimental stuff :whistle: