Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

the real question is.. why do we call them french kisses?

:laugh: true... could it be cuz we rule ? :shifty:

because the French are sexy and French kisses are sexy - you do the math :laugh:

But i don't know if the same rule applies to "French fries" :/

:laugh: i like that explanation :p

French fries are not sexy but they taste good, just like us :whistle:

:drool: taste ... good ...

I'm hungry :mellow:

I'll get it back on topic. :p

Okay guys, I'm 16, and I still haven't had my first kiss... Do you guys think that's sad? :/ I kind of do because I see freshmans making out everywhere and it's like "Wow. I'm a loser!" :laugh: But then again it's something that I do want to cherish because I think that's it is a special thing, and I don't want to kiss someone that I don't have feelings for, just so that I can get it over with, know what I mean?...

What do you guys think? :huh:

Edited by I LOVE ADRIANA

I think its great that you dont want to get involved with someone just to get some. I know too many guys that are like that. And its not special unless its someone you really like. Earlier this year I was just walking down the hall and these two just stop right in front of me and french each other for the first time. :yuckky: At least go behind the lockers or something. He wasnt even doing it right :laugh:

hm, how did I miss this thread? French lessons, kissing stories, morality tales, and fast food...

my first kiss was when I was 11. I had a 16-year-old babysitter named Simone who was a perv, but naturally I didn't care. then first girlfriend at 15 and kissing became a regular indoor sport.

hm, how did I miss this thread? French lessons, kissing stories, morality tales, and fast food...

my first kiss was when I was 11. I had a 16-year-old babysitter named Simone who was a perv, but naturally I didn't care. then first girlfriend at 15 and kissing became a regular indoor sport.

hahaha perv.. hahaha regular indoor sport.. the only sport I truly love *sigh* :)

with some that's all you can do. I tend to stay away from those people... Politicians get paid to kiss ass, and that is no way to live. Parents bed is out of the question...at all times. There are only a few asses I would physically kiss, Pompita's ass is delicious, and uh...a few others.

lolol, kissing everywhere is good. Except mybe the armpit, but then again lips on skin feels good, but I dunno about kissing an armpit... anywhere else is good though...

this is not completely off topic - but I read in cosmo that some guys like being kissed there

.... please excuse me for a moment while i recover!!! :x no offense to anyone who likes that.

with some that's all you can do. I tend to stay away from those people... Politicians get paid to kiss ass, and that is no way to live. Parents bed is out of the question...at all times. There are only a few asses I would physically kiss, Pompita's ass is delicious, and uh...a few others.

when you say kiss ass ... if you mean ass cheeks (God, I hope you mean the cheeks for heaven's sake!!)

- after a shower there is nothing wrong with that ... if the cheeks are nice

well - I wouldn't kiss someone's butt after basketball practise ... ( i say that because my b/f is always at basketball practises and I usually see him afterward)

and actually, I usually get real cleaned up if I plan on getting some action - I'll shave, get cleaned up, wear matching lingerie ... that's only if it's not spontanious, though... otherwise wtv. But we don't have many opertunities to get together in that way because we are really busy.

I said the shower business because the previous posts seemed to be geared toward being afraid of a little ass cheek action..