Bellazon

Queen of the Catwalk 2020

missliss1988

@VS19 @PinkCouture @lostdiadem @Sunshiine @Stromboli1 @Enrico_sw @jessicanicole @COP11 @SportingStar @jkjk @Kane @Bettina Saw-Morgan @selyoink @ottho @Jaku84 @Stormbringer @AQWXSZ @Clauds @almanaotemcor

I know you all love to vote! 😋 Maybe not in this competition but I thought I give it a shot and tag you all 🥰

3 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

The plan is to give each model a vote and name the one who you want to advance to the next round. 

For example:

Jade Nguyen 7.5

Blesnya Minher 8.5

The bold one is the one you prefer to go to the next round.The votes I will use to determine the whole top 64.

This vote is in a scale of 1 to 10?

13 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PS. Does anyone know how I can make the photos look bigger? If I click on it I see the perfect resolution.

you have to open the pic on another page and then you have to click on the pic (hold down) and "drag" it into this page..i hope you get it :rofl:

it will look like this

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2020_10/image0.jpeg.c636ef2c8d2a30cf4d4c3cbab1625837.jpeg

Anok Yai 9

Mona Tougaard 2

Thanks a lot for your hard work and for putting up the pics together!! I hope more people will be willing to get to know other models from the ones we see again and again. Bonne chance with your comp! 

7 hours ago, VBacz said:

Anok Yai 9

Mona Tougaard 2

Thanks a lot for your hard work and for putting up the pics together!! I hope more people will be willing to get to know other models from the ones we see again and again. Bonne chance with your comp! 

You are welcome!! Me too. I personally always like to see some new faces 🥰