Bellazon

Queen of the Catwalk 2020

missliss1988

I saw the list on the first page and I think I can pick up to 8 out of that list, right? If I misread it, just ignore this. But I'm going to write out the few that I know from that list and if that works, then those will be who I nominate. I  knew more than just these models, but these are the only one I know AND like from that list. 

Bella Hadid

Gigi Hadid (I actually really like both of them!!)

Anok Yai

Meghan Roche

Luna Bijl

Yasmin Wijnaldum (Love her!!!)

46 minutes ago, bump said:

I saw the list on the first page and I think I can pick up to 8 out of that list, right? If I misread it, just ignore this. But I'm going to write out the few that I know from that list and if that works, then those will be who I nominate. I  knew more than just these models, but these are the only one I know AND like from that list. 

Bella Hadid

Gigi Hadid (I actually really like both of them!!)

Anok Yai

Meghan Roche

Luna Bijl

Yasmin Wijnaldum (Love her!!!)

Thanks for your effort! Bella and Luna are already nominated but I will add the other 4 models :)

37 minutes ago, VBacz said:

So from your list, I'll nominate :

Abby Champion 

Agi Akur

Giedre Dukauskaite

Rianne van Rompaey 

Kiki Willems

Malika Louback

Anna Ewers

Sora Choi

Thank you, and finally someone called Abby and Malika 🥰 I will add them to the list.

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

imo you should add the models you need by yourself and then start the comp :rofl:

Haha I was also thinking about that 🤣 This is taking too long. I already have photos for the first 40 so I think we can start tomorrow! 

First I like to thank @Grievous @Matt! @VBacz @peroxideblonde @bump @Alizarine @Mousematt for their nominations!

I will explain the competition as good as possible. We have 64 girls which means 6 rounds in which they will battle against eachother untill we have a winner. The plan is to give each model a vote (on scale 1 to 10) and name the one who you want to advance to the next round. 

For example:

Jade Nguyen 7.5

Blesnya Minher 8.5

The bold one is the one you prefer to go to the next round.The votes I will use to determine the whole top 64.

I will try to post a new round every 24 hours but don't pinpoint me at that ;)

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Match 1

image0.thumb.jpeg.ae3e441b4806dcd3f594f8a260d38750.jpeg

Anok Yai (Sudanese, 25 shows)

VS

Mona Tougaard (Danish, 37 shows)

image1.thumb.jpeg.7d27329dbb9f4b0540d6568d9ed9c0c0.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PS. Does anyone know how I can make the photos look bigger? If I click on it I see the perfect resolution.