Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, brandie013 said:

UPDATED

Just trying to keep track of all this since there's so much confusion around the segments. 

1. Celestial Angels- Black boots/Adriana Closed.

2. Mary Katrantzou x VS- Shawn Mendes performed/ Jasmine opened. 

3. PINK- I'm assuming Bebe Rexha performed

4. Downtown Angels- Stella opened/Rita Ora performed. 

5. Flights of Fantasy - Feather outfits/Halsey performed/Elsa closed with FB? Confused about where Adriana plays into this since she has the same shoes and outfit style but she clearly walked alone. Maybe Adriana closed? I believe this is what Taylor opened and what will open the show. 

6. ??-Tartan/Plaid- Leela James performed

7. Glam Royal- This is the one Candice opened and Romee walked in that has Chainsmokers/Kelsea performing. 

Adriana probably opened flight of fantasy. It makes no sense to give her TWO closings. Also, its called "flight", Adriana said thanks for showing me how to fly, just saying

Just now, bump said:

Candice looks SOOOO good!!!!

Friday Aasen or whatever....oh no, please VS don't ever invite her back. ooh that face :blah:

I like that Grace is with the Angels.It's almost definite for me now that she is an Angel. But then again, I thought Barbara P was too when they did her introduction video in 2012. 

FRIDAY AASEN or whatever......this I can’t....😂😂😂😂😂 I’m there with you

Just now, Freak said:

I already love this segment!!! The music, the colors, the darkness of the stage/runway....yes! And the tartan one...I am liking this VSFS so far, except MK. I'm just going to pretend that doesn't exit and hope that Sophia never invites her friends back. I hope Sophia quits and does something else. She seems nice, but I am sick of her VS, she fucks it all up. So I want her to get a new job that she is happy at and makes lots of money but that also takes her far, far away from VS.

(can I cuss on here or should I stop? thank you in advance to whoever responds)

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana probably opened flight of fantasy. It makes no sense to give her TWO closings. Also, its called "flight", Adriana said thanks for showing me how to fly, just saying

So Taylor didn't open the show?

2 minutes ago, bump said:

Candice looks SOOOO good!!!!

Friday Aasen or whatever....oh no, please VS don't ever invite her back. ooh that face :blah:

I like that Grace is with the Angels.It's almost definite for me now that she is an Angel. But then again, I thought Barbara P was too when they did her introduction video in 2012. 

I think that was the plan for a while but then she stopped giving a fuck and Ed changed his mind

Aiden looks AMAZING :heart:

Behati looks good. I do wish she had gotten wings or something special, but as I mentioned neither her nor VS seems to care anymore. She deserves way more than what I've seen so far, but she took so much time off so that makes me be like, nah give it to the girls who worked...but she had a very good reason, and she did so much for VS before that, so I feel like they should've honored her combeack with something...or did they and I missed it?

Just now, jpmas3003 said:

Taylor open the show - flight or glam

candice open flight or glam

red segment - no one knows who opened

mary - jasmine open

celestial - lais or romee open

pink - zuri

downtown - stella open

adriana didnt opened anything

Lais walked after Candice. 

1 minute ago, tatehill said:

So Taylor didn't open the show?

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I have a feeling Adriana walked by herself after they ran "a special montage package calling her “the greatest angel of all time”".
That's why she was so emotional.
And you can hear the music is not by one of the performers.