Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

21 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Todd Thomas's happily living his life in China, I doubt he'd come back and work for VS :ninja: 

I really liked his work, too. He's got to be happier since he's not working with the disaster that has become the VSFS.

What are some of your guy's favorite past looks? Mine would be: 

adriana-lima-lily-aldridge-victorias-sec(love Lily and the outfit!!!) 7ba6aa61a5902e039bf2fec518d18111.jpg(love Miranda and the outfit!) Erin+Heatherton+2011+Victoria+Secret+Fas(Erin is ok, great outfit)Cara-Delevingne---Victorias-Secret-FashiLMAO remember this? why would you put Dawn dish gloves on a model? or on anyone who doesn't have  a sink full of dishes to do?

31 minutes ago, bump said:

You say you've been watching for a long time....who is your all time favorite VS Angel? And out of the crop of the Angels now, who do you like and dislike? I am relatively new the VS world so I'd like to hear an opinion from someone who has been watching VS for a while. 

Rosie #1. Was mesmerized as she carried that blanket down the runway in PINK. One of my favs ever since. 

Kate G. #2 (Cannot pinpoint exactly why, she doesn't scream bombshell, but its just personal taste)

Favorite current angel - Candice, then Jo (when she doesn't talk). Candice has always been special. Great figure, beautiful/womanly.

I do feel as if Taylor is the most bombshell of the new angels and only getting better with age. Grace could be amazing as well.

Thought they could have some more with Sara, since she could have been a mini Adriana, but then I realized no one can replace Adriana.

Favorite walker/non-angel - Magdalena, Constance, Bregje, Natasha,  Anja (did not appreciate her at first, but she brought something special)

Barbara Palvin... Bombshell in any generation

I liked Izabel, Isabelli, Caroline W., Flavia, Maryna - Staples of the show. - They were some i expected to see every time.

Favorite segments.. a bit cliche but i like "Come Fly with Me" Model line-up (Andi Muse looking like a Disney Princess), Music, Costumes  A+ , I also really liked "All aboard 2009" (The lingerie in that one was quite nice) - Also a fan of most PINK segments 2012 and earlier.

Favorite prop/walk - Barbara F as she carried that giant beach ball and still managed to 1. not drop it, and 2. find the camera wearing that giant hat. Will always be a fan after that.

4 minutes ago, llekel said:

Rosie #1. Was mesmerized as she carried that blanket down the runway in PINK. One of my favs ever since. 

Kate G. #2 (Cannot pinpoint exactly why, she doesn't scream bombshell, but its just personal taste)

Favorite current angel - Candice, then Jo (when she doesn't talk). 

Favorite walker/non-angel - Magdalena, Constance, Bregje, Natasha,  Anja (did not appreciate her at first, but she brought something special)

Barbara Palvin... Bombshell in any generation

I liked Izabel, Isabelli, Caroline W., Flavia, Maryna - Staples of the show. - They were some i expected to see every time.

Favorite prop/walk - Barbara F as she carried that giant beach ball and still managed to 1. not drop it, and 2. find the camera wearing that giant hat. Will always be a fan after that.

lol Rosie carrying that blanket was funny because it looked ridiculous but she did a good job on distracting from how dumb that outfit was. and I don't even think she's remotely pretty, but she is definitely a bombshell. I can't get over those lips though. 

Kate G is an interesting choice!! I don't personally like her look, but I never hear anyone talk about her so it's nice to see her get some love! 

"Jo (when she doesn't talk)" LOL yes yes yes yes yes 🤐

Barbara P is my favorite model ever. She is truly a bombshell. 

I agree with so much of what you said, except I don't like Constance, Bregje, Anja, Barbara F, Izabel, or Isabeli....I'm more a fan of doll face models, not so much angular faced models

You have really cool and different perspectives, I'm glad I asked :) 

7 minutes ago, bump said:

)Cara-Delevingne---Victorias-Secret-FashiLMAO remember this? why would you put Dawn dish gloves on a model? or on anyone who doesn't have  a sink full of dishes to do?

I may be remembering this wrong, but I thought it came about that that dress was borrowed from another designer.

The segments with the best wings I've ever seen is the entire Dangerous Liaison, Snow Angels and Silver Screen Angels segment, maybe even Aquatic Angels.

Snow Angels really left a deep impression in me because of how white and beautiful those wings were. I'm still salty that VS doesn't put much effort in to making large fluffy wings like the ones Behati had. That was the epitome of a wing to me. Every angel, every vet, every girl who has walked in the show deserves a big pair of angel wings on the scale of Behati's wings. I'm confident that every girl can carry that without much trouble, weight-wise of course. 

Instead, Sophia and co. decides to push the boundaries of wing-making and come up with weird shit like a parachute wing :glare:

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Instead, Sophia and co. decides to push the boundaries of wing-making and come up with weird shit like a parachute wing :glare:

I hate the parachute wings....  victorias-secret-fashion-show-2015-lais- This style of wing is ugly, too. 2011+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Runwaybut these are the ugliest I can think of 

I need to see big white fluffy wings, that is all. Just give me BIG. WHITE. FLUFFY. WINGS.

I'm not interested in seeing wings like the ones from Mountain Romance or A Winter's Tales, or even something along the lines of TRA/Nomadic Adventure. I just need my wings to be simple and in feathers. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

I've been following the VSFS for 5 years now and posting on BZ for 2. From what I see on here and my own opinion, the show is not a big deal like it used to be. Maybe for the girls that walk it, but for the fans it's not nearly as important. 

They have nepotism models walking to rake in more views. I doubt they would've hired Kendull during the Gisele era. 

They have more and more performers each year to rake in more views. They tried big names like Lady Gaga and have resorted to F-list musical acts now. 

They do dumb segments on how to take a selfie or make the perfect instagram in order to appeal to the younger generation...and rake in more views. 

There is less seniority than ever and random models that have walked 1 time get 2 outfits while veterans get 1 just because they don't have as big a following on social media. 

VS seems all about the $$$$ and ratings now, not about the glamourous woman (I want WOMAN NOT HF TEEN GIRLS VS) who are walking the runway. 

Therefore, I think the VSFS is losing and wlil definitely lose all prestige eventually. it's getting boring and repetitive and a lot of fans (at least on here) do not agree with the decisions VS is making (ex: using Alexina, having Sadie walk the show,  hiring the Nepotism models, too many performers, too many wings to undeserving girls....)

You say you've been watching for a long time....who is your all time favorite VS Angel? And out of the crop of the Angels now, who do you like and dislike? I am relatively new the VS world so I'd like to hear an opinion from someone who has been watching VS for a while. 

I agree I love the show but I’m sad to watch it’s importance wane 

17 hours ago, Clauds said:

DING DING DING.

This is why i have such a hard time with SI casting plus size models nowadays. Just because there's a lot of fat people out there, it doesn't mean we should normalize it and act like it's totally cool. I feel for Winnie, my brother has the same skin condition and it sucks, it really does. Winnie has done from little to nothing to create conscious about it so that irks me. Meanwhile Martha is out there speaking about her scoliosis all the time, Bella is always commenting on her Lyme's and the list goes on. I would appreciate Winnie if it wasn't because i think she's full of shit.

Bella should shut up about Lyme's. Chronic Lyme's disease does not exist and it's not helping people with chronic pain to say it does.

Favorite FB: 2005 (Gisele) & 2013 (Candice)

Least Favorite: 2015 (Lily)...and I was so happy for her. :( Also surprised that she got the bra before Behati. I actually agree that Behati should have gotten it in 2014 or 2015. Lily 2016. Jasmine 2017...etc. (I'm okay with Jasmine and Lais getting them already.) Now it's ELSA'S TURN. 

Honorable Mention: 2012 (Alessandra) I was so happy for her, she always deserved better.

Least: Fireworks 2015 (Lily).

Favorite: Champagne Nights 2017 (Lais) and the Fantasy Treasure (Miranda).

Honorable mention to Candice's, it was not THAT beautiful but she sold it. And Jasmine's too. 

Cant wait to see this year's one. Any guesses on the name? I personally think it will be something about starts, maybe Love Star or something. Seems like this years theme.