Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

given the situation where we know nothing. my questions are the following:

Do you even think they are going to give us the segment names?

FB will be revealed tomorrow? 

Venue, must be ready or least finished by tomorrow. what about the size? by the pics I saw the ceiling looks very low so I don´t know how it will work.

Schedule? Do you think it will be like this:?

Tomorrow: FB release, fittings left

Tuesday: Press for Fb and show

Wednesday: Two rehearsals

5 hours ago, Fashionfreak1 said:

Does anyone know why Joan isn’t doing the show this year 

I don't know why she isn't, but I always liked her and she was one of the regulars I enjyoed watching. I thought she was great in Circus in 2012 with the bogus tiger costume...she made it look good even though it was awful lol

I also liked Cameron Russell, Ieva Laguna, Kasia Struss, Jourdan Dunn, Frida Gustavson, Jacquelyn Jablonski,...I can't think of anyone else right now, but I'm sad to not see these models back this year. 

I never liked Caroline W, Anja R (OMG EW), Constance J, Brejge, Iza, Isabli, Karolina K, Chanel, Euginia Volodina, Selita, Marissa...

I would love to Anais Pouiliot (idk how you spell it)  and Andreaa Diaconu walk the show. Ginta Lapina would be cool as well. 

just some random thoughts 🐶

1 hour ago, phang.s said:

Zuri having two outfits...I don’t like her in PINK at all, but I think she could probably be better in mainline. 

I think that by next year zuri  can have the physical transformation of behati as 2012, I wish she opened Pink this year but it seems that it is still grace again or maggie this last girl is really excited