Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 hours ago, to_the_stars said:

I think most of us have this wrong understanding of her leaving:

- Because health issues, in 2008 she gained weight

- VS pressured her to lose it, she couldn't untill the show

- They went crazy 'cause of it and they only gave her 2 outfits and insisted on broadcasting her finale outfit ripping apart

- They fired her

- She gave birth

- They cast her im 2010 kinda like a "ok, cool, let's not leave fans with your 2008 image in mind"...

But kinda nice to hear it went down 100% civilised.

They wouldn't show her walk because the editing wouldn't make sense, it would be messy and they'd have very little footage to make it work, back then VS was actually good at editing unlike now :rofl: and we never got confirmation that KK was actually meant to walk, for all we know that could have been her finale segment, remember back then VS used to give all the angels an outfit for the closing even if they were not walking the last segment and 2008 was the last time they did this.

Do i think showing KK's drama was shitty? Yes. But they never said she was fat or anything like that. They showed the mess with Erin's hat in 2012 too and of course Ming's fall last year. It's petty drama but it makes for good tv and it's nothing personal. KK still walked in 2010 and got a lot of love that year, it makes it clear that she and the brand parted ways smoothly.

1 minute ago, luxyvs said:

Have you guys thinked about a dual fantasy bra to Candice and Behati.. it’s just an speculation but why were they together at fittings? Would be cool tho. Since they’re so loved by the vs fandom and everybody literally ship Behandice haha. 

Yes I think it could happens since VS love them. 

But Candice already had one so I would prefer Elsa or Martha to get it :) 

24 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

ad12fd26ly1fwvpzyqx8ij21kw2dc4cm.jpg

So much nope to Devon's body. It's out of proportion. 

um you are so right...that is not a good look. good thing I'm not a fan of hers so I don't have to see pictures of her often lol

I think out of all the VS models, Barbara P, Candice, Jasmine, Lais, and Lily are the only ones with nice bodies. Everyone else is too skinny for my taste, but that's just personal preference. 

and @luxyvs I do think it's possible for Candice and Behati to get a dual FB. I would prefer they didn't bc Alessandra's and Adriana's won't be special anymore (and I'm not a fan of either of theirs, like at all). I want Candice to get it. Behati has been gone too long for me to even care about her anymore adn she was one of my favorite Angels at one point! 

I hope out of the NA that Elsa gets it. Romee can have it eventually, just not right now. And I never want Martha, Sara or Stella to get it, please VS no. (I think Sara deserves it, but I just don't liker her face, body, voice, or anything really). 

1 minute ago, luxyvs said:

Buuuuut. I have a feeling Romee got the fantasy bra. 

That's what I think too! Everyone is assuming Elsa or Behati but I have a feeling it's Romee. No one really expected Lais last year or Jas the year before either.

1 hour ago, Freak said:

At this point it seems like Jo will reveal who is wearing the FB, she tell us more things than VS 😅

IMG_20181104_102410.thumb.jpg.8f682198c3a10a175b420e38d061fb79.jpg

She basically just told you.:rofl:

37 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

Have you guys thinked about a dual fantasy bra to Candice and Behati.. it’s just an speculation but why were they together at fittings? Would be cool tho. Since they’re so loved by the vs fandom and everybody literally ship Behandice haha. 

Excuse you? I don't know everybody but I'm bored af fuck of them as a pairing. It doesn't work for me, Behandice to me always seemed like VS desperate attempt to create a pairing since Rosie left and Cansie wasn't going to be the duo they planned.

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Excuse you? I don't know everybody but I'm bored af fuck of them as a pairing. It doesn't work for me, Behandice to me always seemed like VS desperate attempt to create a pairing since Rosie left and Cansie wasn't going to be the duo they planned.

So agree. I think it looks fake.

2 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Maybe it is Sara? I think Jo and Sara are pretty close and Jo wrote that she couldn't be more happy.

I don't think it's either one of them.

She would write that for whichever angel got it in the end.

Edit: I might be wrong though. It would be nice if Sara got it.

13 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

I'm bored to death just of reading this. Vs would be fuckers for tacky press about "Adam levines wife wearing a sparkly Bra" in a desesperate move.

So, we are getting the purple bra:rofl: