Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

21 hours ago, llekel said:

Is it still an honor to walk this show? I am not a fashion follower, I just like this show (usually) and have been watching for a long time because I am old. 

I was looking at the Wikipedia page for the show and the cast list beginning in 95. That box just keeps getting bigger each year.

I've been following the VSFS for 5 years now and posting on BZ for 2. From what I see on here and my own opinion, the show is not a big deal like it used to be. Maybe for the girls that walk it, but for the fans it's not nearly as important. 

They have nepotism models walking to rake in more views. I doubt they would've hired Kendull during the Gisele era. 

They have more and more performers each year to rake in more views. They tried big names like Lady Gaga and have resorted to F-list musical acts now. 

They do dumb segments on how to take a selfie or make the perfect instagram in order to appeal to the younger generation...and rake in more views. 

There is less seniority than ever and random models that have walked 1 time get 2 outfits while veterans get 1 just because they don't have as big a following on social media. 

VS seems all about the $$$$ and ratings now, not about the glamourous woman (I want WOMAN NOT HF TEEN GIRLS VS) who are walking the runway. 

Therefore, I think the VSFS is losing and wlil definitely lose all prestige eventually. it's getting boring and repetitive and a lot of fans (at least on here) do not agree with the decisions VS is making (ex: using Alexina, having Sadie walk the show,  hiring the Nepotism models, too many performers, too many wings to undeserving girls....)

You say you've been watching for a long time....who is your all time favorite VS Angel? And out of the crop of the Angels now, who do you like and dislike? I am relatively new the VS world so I'd like to hear an opinion from someone who has been watching VS for a while. 

16 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I never said that, I didn't like that either but... Sis, the Very Sexy Fantasy Bra was an insult to colors, to jewels, to Heidi... 11 million dollars my ass.:rofl:

loffit-los-10-fantasy-bra-mas-caros-de-la-historia-01-900x831.jpg

I actually love his bra, it's one of my top 5 :rofl:

Seems like everyone hates 2015 tho, not surprised. It really was so so bad

Yeah, I've never been a huge fan of Heidi bu she SOLD that FB in 2003. It's one of my fave runway moments ever tbh, along with Gisele in 2005 and Karolina in 2006.

After that it all just went to shit with ugly bras and/or bad runway looks :rofl: like idc what anyone says, Miranda's runway look in 2011 was a wreck.