Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

What did they do?

They showed her having trouble with her outfit and not being able to walk that segment when she was able to do it in another taping. I think it was called Black Tie Holiday or something. I think VS tends to treat their angels like the ugly step sister when they’re no longer interested in the girl. They treated her better when she was not an angel. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I do miss KK tho, I think she, Adriana and Gisele are the three greatest Angels of all times, they really did have the full package and it's a shame we didn't get to see even more of them as a group, they were such a power trio 😢

I’d give anything for this trio. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Sharing is caring bitch! :rofl: 

giphy.gif

#Shawnbae

Here you have it. Spread it on Instagram and let's create a rumour.  :rofl: 

6 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Now we're talking about Fantasy Boxers? Yeah, this went to far. VS GIVE US SOMETHING, PLEASE!

We need news? Yes. We are going a little bit too far trying to distract us from our boredom? Yes. Do we regret being this level of thirsty for Shawn? Nah. He is the best news VS gave us this year, we need to appreciate him more. #ShawnBae.

shawn.jpg

Just now, Chessie said:

Here you have it. Spread it on Instagram and let's create a rumour.  :rofl: 

We need news? Yes. We are going a little bit too far trying to distract us from our boredom? Yes. Do we regret being this level of thirsty for Shawn? Nah. He is the best news VS gave us this year, we need to appreciate him more. #ShawnBae.

shawn.jpg

THIS IS PERFECT :rofl: GURL, WATERMARK IT. PEOPLE NEED TO GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR THIS PIECE OF ARTWORK. 

Candice had her hair pretty much brunette a while ago and I think it would look so good in the show like that. She's always flawless to me but in the 2017 show they made her hair look bleach blonde and I prefer the natural blonde / natural brunette look better

tumblr_p8vzgeQLm91s0rer5o1_500.jpg

Edit: Also, All the performers have pretty upbeat songs, I have no idea what will be the song for the night sky segment (with the moon wings and probably FB)? I thought it would be like a slow song like when a great big world did 'say something'. I guess shawn might do an acoustic version of the japan song 

Just missing Adriana, Alexina, Gigi, Myrthe, Shanina, Yasmin, and Zuri for fittings now. Zuri has confirmed that she'll have her fittings tomorrow. Adriana is still in Miami, while Shanina is in London. Myrthe should be having her fitting tomorrow, as she just arrived in New York. Alexina is in New York, as are (presumably) Gigi and Yasmin. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

THIS IS PERFECT :rofl: GURL, WATERMARK IT. PEOPLE NEED TO GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR THIS PIECE OF ARTWORK. 

Nah, I'm fine with that. Public service, I guess. I got enough payment by looking at those abs for 40 minutes when I was making it.  :rofl:

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

VS didn't do KK dirty, KK left because she wanted to go. She, Izabel, Marisa, Rosie, Heidi and Doutzen all decided to end their contracts and there was no drama between them and VS, no one did anyone dirty. I think she walked in 2010 because she still had one last show in her contract but I can't remember right now.

I do miss KK tho, I think she, Adriana and Gisele are the three greatest Angels of all times, they really did have the full package and it's a shame we didn't get to see even more of them as a group, they were such a power trio 😢

I think most of us have this wrong understanding of her leaving:

- Because health issues, in 2008 she gained weight

- VS pressured her to lose it, she couldn't untill the show

- They went crazy 'cause of it and they only gave her 2 outfits and insisted on broadcasting her finale outfit ripping apart

- They fired her

- She gave birth

- They cast her im 2010 kinda like a "ok, cool, let's not leave fans with your 2008 image in mind"...

But kinda nice to hear it went down 100% civilised.

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

1057031426.png

Kind of funny the various reactions people can have to a photo. With all of the talk about models looking extremely thin.. and gaunt faces.. Elsa looks thin. Especially compared to her more fuller self, but for the last few years she has been super thin. However, Elsa lovers think she looks fabulous. Which she is fabulous.. but super thin 😛

16 minutes ago, to_the_stars said:

I think most of us have this wrong understanding of her leaving:

- Because health issues, in 2008 she gained weight

- VS pressured her to lose it, she couldn't untill the show

- They went crazy 'cause of it and they only gave her 2 outfits and insisted on broadcasting her finale outfit ripping apart

- They fired her

- She gave birth

- They cast her im 2010 kinda like a "ok, cool, let's not leave fans with your 2008 image in mind"...

But kinda nice to hear it went down 100% civilised.

I do remember her talking about her weight gain and I believe it had to do with her thyroid. 

15 minutes ago, llekel said:

Kind of funny the various reactions people can have to a photo. With all of the talk about models looking extremely thin.. and gaunt faces.. Elsa looks thin. Especially compared to her more fuller self, but for the last few years she has been super thin. However, Elsa lovers think she looks fabulous. Which she is fabulous.. but super thin 😛

We already said how gaunt her face and rail thin her body looks. Her body always looks the worst this time of the year....atleast for me. I use love her body when she was 125-130...now she's def between 110-115.