Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

8 minutes ago, Kk13pw said:

That's what I think too! Everyone is assuming Elsa or Behati but I have a feeling it's Romee. No one really expected Lais last year or Jas the year before either.

That is a very good point. I thought last year it would be going to Behati but she wasn't back and then I figured it would go to Ale or Adri again.

I am not a fan of Lais but she worked hard for VS and I'm really happy she got it last year and that it was a beautiful bra. She actually looked good for once, too. 

I like Jasmine a lot! I like her diva spunk and I think her face is super pretty. Her FB was one of my favorites, along with Miranda's. 

What was everyone's favorite and least favorite FB?

Favorite: Miranda's Aquatic Angels Fantasy Bra (what was it really called? IDK)

Least favorite: Lily's Bullshit Fireworks Bug Bra (what was it really called? IDK)

Lily is one of my all time fave VS models, so when I saw her bedazzled bug bra I was like WTF. it looked awful, like it had antennae on it....poor Lily....and then to put the weird ass bra under it when they sent her on the runway? what a massive mistake, but we all know VS is very prone to those. 

Honorable mention bras: Ale's Delicate Fabrege Egg Floral bra (what was it really called? IDK), 

......that's it. lol most of the FB suck...

18 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

Have you guys thinked about a dual fantasy bra to Candice and Behati.. it’s just an speculation but why were they together at fittings? Would be cool tho. Since they’re so loved by the vs fandom and everybody literally ship Behandice haha. 

They were together at fittings bc VS know how much fans love them and that a reunion will bring good press to fittings, but I don't think they got a dual FB

VS barely has a budget for one, let alone two FB 

16 minutes ago, bump said:

That is a very good point. I thought last year it would be going to Behati but she wasn't back and then I figured it would go to Ale or Adri again.

I am not a fan of Lais but she worked hard for VS and I'm really happy she got it last year and that it was a beautiful bra. She actually looked good for once, too. 

I like Jasmine a lot! I like her diva spunk and I think her face is super pretty. Her FB was one of my favorites, along with Miranda's. 

What was everyone's favorite and least favorite FB?

Favorite: Miranda's Aquatic Angels Fantasy Bra (what was it really called? IDK)

Least favorite: Lily's Bullshit Fireworks Bug Bra (what was it really called? IDK)

Lily is one of my all time fave VS models, so when I saw her bedazzled bug bra I was like WTF. it looked awful, like it had antennae on it....poor Lily....and then to put the weird ass bra under it when they sent her on the runway? what a massive mistake, but we all know VS is very prone to those. 

Honorable mention bras: Ale's Delicate Fabrege Egg Floral bra (what was it really called? IDK), 

......that's it. lol most of the FB suck...

Favorite : Adriana's blue FB in 2014 & Jasmine's one 

Least : Adriana 2008 FB & Lily in 2015 

Like you, I really liked Alessandra's one in 2012, Lais's one was also really beautiful :) 

1 minute ago, Effing said:

The lack of news make people crazy.

It's making me really bummed because I look forward to this every year. Off topic, but I rarely have personal struggles and am usually happy and optimistic but at the moment I am going through my own personal hell and the VSFS used to bring me a lot of happiness becuase I love the outfits, I loved seeing who the models are, I've loved talking to you all on here for the last 2 years...and there really isn't anything to talk about....occasionally I want to escape the situation I'm in and let my mind loose on something pointless (cause really VS and the VSFS are pointless to me, they're aren't getting me success or anything, it's just to enjoy and pass the time with lol) and I'm really not interested in VS and the VSFS this year. 

All I do on here is complain because I HATE the direction VS is heading. I still like some parts of them but not like I used to. 

7 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Favorite : Adriana's bleu FB in 2014 & Jasmine's one 

Least : Adriana 2008 FB & Lily in 2015 

Like you, I really liked Alessandra's one in 2012, Lais's one was also really beautiful :) 

Favorite: Lais' FB & Candice's FB

Least: Adriana's 2008 FB

Hahaha. I am officially dying to know who got the FB. It’s all up in the air. Some people here know and I wish they would just tell us and just risk the lawsuits 🤣🤣🤣 Surely VS doesn’t read bellazon? But I guess some people do and post it on IG. Like really? THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR US, BITCHES🙄🖕

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Fav FB: Royal Fantasy Bra 2013 and Champagne Nights Fantasy Bra 2017, hands down.

Least fav FB: Very Sexy Fantasy Bra 2003.

You actually think the Fireworks Fantasy Bra looked good :rofl: ? I'm genuinely surprised.

Just now, PastaFreak said:

You actually think the Fireworks Fantasy Bra looked good :rofl: ? I'm genuinely surprised.

I never said that, I didn't like that either but... Sis, the Very Sexy Fantasy Bra was an insult to colors, to jewels, to Heidi... 11 million dollars my ass.:rofl:

loffit-los-10-fantasy-bra-mas-caros-de-la-historia-01-900x831.jpg

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I never said that, I didn't like that either but... Sis, the Very Sexy Fantasy Bra was an insult to colors, to jewels, to Heidi... 11 million dollars my ass.:rofl:

loffit-los-10-fantasy-bra-mas-caros-de-la-historia-01-900x831.jpg

Heey, it's a pretty sexy bra mind you. It's a see through bra anyway.