Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

52 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I have a love hate relationship with this account. LOL

They're pretty chill for most parts, I'd say they're fair in that they really do ban you off their page if you tag a model under the comment section. There's no denying in the fact that they're Candice ass kissers though :ninja: .

15 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

They're pretty chill for most parts, I'd say they're fair in that they really do ban you off their page if you tag a model under the comment section. There's no denying in the fact that they're Candice ass kissers though :ninja: .

It's more so about the repetitiveness of the confessions that annoy me.....esp with the ones about adding plus size girls.

49 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

The owners actually hate Candice's guts to death.:rofl:

8 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

The only segment I would like to see again in vsfs is Fairy Tale as in 2014. (No feathers/birds and shit) I think it would be nice to do something like this with big, majestic wings and the bodies are not fucking covered with unnecessary stuff.

EXACTLY

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Are we talking about the same account :rofl: ? Because I know their admins post about Candice every other day, unless it's just for shows :rofl: .

I was on there the other day and I thought they were Candice stans honestly 

8 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I was on there the other day and I thought they were Candice stans honestly 

Same. 

39 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

We are :rofl: It ain't no one else but Martha #teamMartha4FB @Chessie

Let them overlook Martha but that bitch is holding a secret. She got it. I know it. #teamMartha4FB, even tho you know I want it for my ice bitch.

If Elsa doesn't get the FB this year too I'll give up of her getting it before leaving VS which makes me so sad, I've been already waiting for her moment to come for years.

And I'll probably be really disappointed if Jo gets it, can't stand her for sometime...

16 hours ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Same!!! Even looking for the smallest clue and putting everything togheter to see how it fits and make cohesion. I also loved the early release of the sketches to fantasize of wings and outfits. Now i feel like a tradition has been cancelled.

16 hours ago, ceceshores said:

My favorite part of the recent shows are figuring out the boards tbh, it's way more entertaining than the actual shows themselves. With fittings this week, someone is bound to slip up and post pictures with information in/on them. 

Little-Edie-Bouvier-Beale.gif

Exactlyyy! This is the best bit haha I seriously want those videos.

Surely they can't hide everything when fittings start... Just throw us a bone VS.
(I am secretly loving the suprise factor though but I also don't want to get too excited for the outfit given how I felt about them last year...:/ )