Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

22 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Her boycott was posted on Yahoo News I believe and all the comments ripped her to shreds without calling her a "cow."

I didn't watch the show for maybe a few years because of not wanting to feel worse about my physical appearance but you know what I did? I exercised, lost weight, and gave myself a makeover.

200-2.thumb.gif.5fa3fc8c3b14fee79f9ba17299d2780c.gif

Same as the daily fail... Most of the comments about her are gross. 

13 minutes ago, ~Serenity~ said:

I know I am going to get hate and roll eyes and give you all a heart attack. Just going to say it anyways I am so happy to know Kendall is going to walk the show. I am disappointed that Elsa got the FB she is NOT pretty. 

That hasn't been confirmed :)

I really don't think Elsa got the FB. She is the best option, she is extremely gorgeous, has an amazing catwalk and she is the most deserving one of the bunch but she didn't, Martha did. MARK. MY. WORDS.

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:
On 10/19/2018 at 6:43 PM, almanaotemcor said:

The fact that Candice also always bend her back to lift her ass, complicates more to carry big wings.:ninja:

To be honest, the worst offender of the "arch back" posture is Alexis Ren. Candice will always and forever stand like a ballerina. 

I have a feeling we're not going to know who got the FB at least until after the first few days of the week. Idk why, I know fittings start this week but I feel like they will delay the reveal a bit more. And that maybe fittings are going to be very secretive this year too.

I hope not.