Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Given that Sui had to attend castings, and she's got a contract with VS, I'd say Liu isn't walking. Liu doesn't have the Kartrashian appeal/publicity. She also has a conflict with La Perla.

I thought her contract was up? I don't think she's worked with them for a while now? And didn't she not attend castings last year?

Fingers crossed for Elsa, but at this point I wouldn't mind just about any of the angels except about two of them. 

Yawn @ the nepo girls showing up, though I was pleasantly surprised with Bella last year. 

I'll refrain from any comments about 20 foot wings and Candice until I see what they're talking about, but I don't have high expectations for reasons already stated in this thread. 

19 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Stella looks very beautiful in that video, tbh.
I do not know how likely it is that Elsa and Stella get a double FB but ... well, I do not want to make many conspiracies now.:bounce: My vote is still for Elsa despite everything.

+1

My vote is still with Elsa too. Stella may have had a shoot with a white robe too but everything else that was talked about yesterday makes me think of Elsa

A 20-foot wing either upright or like a train sounds incredible, as long as it is tastefully done. But with VS’s design team right now that is a lot to ask. 

Even as a train, a 20-foot wing still seems excessive. If it is a straight runway, that will be a really tough turn at the end of the runway. If it is V-shaped, that will still be difficult to maneuver. Maybe we will get a new runway layout this year to accommodate the wings. 

I don’t know why I’m really hung up on the logistics of this one wing. I just can’t wrap my head around a 20-foot thing on the runway. But if they pull it off and they have the right model to carry it, it’s going to be a really beautiful moment. 

Heidi’s closing wings in the 2003 show remain the tallest wings in VSFS history and those were only a merely 12 feet. I can’t even imagine how 20 ft would look on the runway but if Candice is able to handle it, I’m pretty sure it’s most likely the original basic feathered white wing design they used in the Golden Era when wings were...well wings, attached to simple and light wiring. That’s completely doable. Nothing too extreme or heavy. Also a 20 ft train of drapping white wings sounds realistic too :w00t: so dramatic and would be an amazing and unforgettable closing moment. If that’s the case, I hope it’s for a bridal segment (long overdue) since someone did say we may have an all white segment this year? Candice will be the Princess Diana of VSFS :wub6yh2cm:

68D55FDA-5703-4503-A85F-274EB29724A2.jpeg BA24E595-6305-4542-B0CA-009EF31ABE81.jpeg

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Heidi’s closing wings in the 2003 show remain the tallest wings in VSFS history and those were only a merely 12 feet. I can’t even imagine how 20 ft would look on the runway but if Candice is able to handle it, I’m pretty sure it’s most likely the original basic feathered white wing design they used in the Golden Era when wings were...well wings, attached to simple and light wiring. That’s completely doable. Nothing too extreme or heavy. Also a 20 ft train of drapping white wings sounds realistic too :w00t: so dramatic and would be an amazing and unforgettable closing moment. If that’s the case, I hope it’s for a bridal segment (long overdue) since someone did say we may have an all white segment this year? Candice will be the Princess Diana of VSFS :wub6yh2cm:

68D55FDA-5703-4503-A85F-274EB29724A2.jpeg BA24E595-6305-4542-B0CA-009EF31ABE81.jpeg

That would be gorge for bridal segment.

I was going to say "I don't think Candice is getting 20-feet long wings, I mean, that's so stupid" but then I decided to go back to the article and...

"a whirlwind travel schedule and all that prepping for a 20-foot pair of Angel wings,"

Maybe she is getting those wings after all, or maybe I just want to be delusional.

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

20-foot wings give me a mental image of the wings reaching the floor and being like a train behind her.

I was thinking kind of the same thing, like Behati’s wings in the ice/snow angels a few years back- y’all know, the one where Magdalena had an “accident” in her outfit.:MLA: