Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

50 minutes ago, Corner said:

I know that. I honestl don’t think that was the (main) reason. Like I said, I can’t recall the whole situation but there was definitely something else involved. I know that much 

VS didn't cast her, that was it. Her contract with LP wasn't that restrictive, there's a reason why she didn't walk for La Perla either.

40 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Exactly. Like you said, this is nearly 60 models walking and they’ll be together longer than usual (days and hours) leading up to the show. She’ll definitely get some hate, not necessarily upfront but I can’t imagine anyone being nice to her after that shitty comment she made (except the Hadids and Winnie’s ass kissing self.) :rofl::rofl: or someone spits or puts out a cig in her drink. Call me mean, but I could care less about Candle Janitor and her shitty “I’m too good for this industry” attitude. Over it.

I think VS would want to avoid a possible shitshow by casting her tbh, none of the big VS girls are particularly friendly with her and after this whole thing it's probably even worst. I can't recall if any of the girls walking the show made any comments about the thing but I doubt they are too happy about it.

27 minutes ago, Clauds said:

VS didn't cast her, that was it. Her contract with LP wasn't that restrictive, there's a reason why she didn't walk for La Perla either.

I think VS would want to avoid a possible shitshow by casting her tbh, none of the big VS girls are particularly friendly with her and after this whole thing it's probably even worst. I can't recall if any of the girls walking the show made any comments about the thing but I doubt they are too happy about it.

From my understanding, I believe it was mostly HF models that were REALLY pissed about what that pathetic excuse of a model said and also Leomie Anderson, Mayowa Nichols, Yasmin Wijnaldum made comments about her as well and called her out on social media. I’m not sure who else, but if she’s truly casted this year, VS should really rethink that decision or a storm is about to brew backstage and with the press. I’m so disappointed, once again another year where the attention will be taken away from the FB, the most fabulous line up we’ve had in years (minus Sadie and Winnie) and will be overpowered by Kendull’s ingrateful presence. Kris Jenner is truly the Devil lmao. 

52 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She did skip NYFW tho and she walked less shows than usual. Also VS has a bigger cast (both in numbers and egos lmao) and it's longer hours

She skipped NYFW the season before that too, which was long before she made those comments to begin with. She also actually walked more than she did the season prior. People put a lot of attention on her skipping NY this past season solely because of what she said when fact is she just stopped walking in NY- she doesn’t like fashion month and her agency only makes her do at least one city. She was essentially explaining in those dumb comments to LOVE that she was gonna stop walking shows/continue to cut back on walking for her mental health. As much as it’d thrill us all to believe she didn’t walk out of fear or because she couldn’t get hired, that wasn’t what it was 

4 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

She skipped NYFW the season before that too, which was long before she made those comments to begin with. She also actually walked more than she did the season prior. People put a lot of attention on her skipping NY this past season solely because of what she said when fact is she just stopped walking in NY- she doesn’t like fashion month and her agency only makes her do at least one city. She was essentially explaining in those dumb comments to LOVE that she was gonna stop walking shows/continue to cut back on walking for her mental health. As much as it’d thrill us all to believe she didn’t walk out of fear or because she couldn’t get hired, that wasn’t what it was 

This!

3 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

I think it's a mix of things: fear and not being as in demand anymore. She ain't getting covers nor campaigns nowdays, she had her shot and proved not to be worth the hype. The Hadids are still booking things left and right, Kendall simply isn't. She's never gonna admit it tho, they'll come up with excuses like they always do like "i'm being selective", "it's my mental health", "i had other commitments", but she and her management will never admit that she peaked already and the industry moved on. 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think it's a mix of things: fear and not being as in demand anymore. She ain't getting covers nor campaigns nowdays, she had her shot and proved not to be worth the hype. The Hadids are still booking things left and right, Kendall simply isn't. She's never gonna admit it tho, they'll come up with excuses like they always do like "i'm being selective", "it's my mental health", "i had other commitments", but she and her management will never admit that she peaked already and the industry moved on. 

1C2B57F8-1B20-4D87-9056-B146E71E3907.gif

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

One thing that family knows is how to cook up a lie.

And yes you’re right, it was as simple as that, she wasn’t cast.

At the same time it was obvious that they were going to walk for VICTORIA SECRET. During Fashion Week whether in New York or Paris, gigi and kendall are in demand, some show do not hesitate to pay the price to have them, these two girls are not anyone, they are adored by creators because they know that the stakes are huge with social networks.
Finally since Sophia only wishes them happy birthday :Amelie_wft:on her insta, it was obvious, welcome back to Bella, she is surely invited too😂
Too bad the treatment is different from one girl insta to another who works hard

6 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

At the same time it was obvious that they were going to walk for VICTORIA SECRET. During Fashion Week whether in New York or Paris, gigi and kendall are in demand, some show do not hesitate to pay the price to have them, these two girls are not anyone, they are adored by creators because they know that the stakes are huge with social networks.
Finally since Sophia only wishes them happy birthday :Amelie_wft:on her insta, it was obvious, welcome back to Bella, she is surely invited too😂
Too bad the treatment is different from one girl insta to another who works hard

Yes the difference is Gigi and Bella really improved themselves and wether people like them or not, you can’t lie they work hard and acknowledge their privilege as nepo models. Meanwhile, Kendull still can’t walk in a straight line, has the same blank expression every single time, is boring to look at and think about...her walking makes me hate Sadie and Winnie’s presence less now and that’s saying a lot. I’m gonna stop there,  Candle can choke on her own vomit for all I care. 

3 minutes ago, emawema said:

What's the needed post number, if you don't mind?

On 9/9/2018 at 11:54 AM, Prettyphile said:

Our HQ/UHQ pictures are in a separate thread and you'll need a specific post count to be able to see said thread. Please do not ask staff what the minimum post count is, we don't want people spamming threads with THANKS and emoji's over and over just to get their post count up.

Note: Medium and lower quality pictures are open to everyone.