Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I was thinking kind of the same thing, like Behati’s wings in the ice/snow angels a few years back- y’all know, the one where Magdalena had an “accident” in her outfit.:MLA:

What accident? You mean the period gate :ninja: ?

3 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I like salt with my salty salt. :nicole:

Extra salty,  all natural Himalayan Salt :rofl: 

45 minutes ago, Supermodels said:

I’m surprised Hailey B didn’t get the show. Theirs so much buzz around her especially now that’s shes married. 

VS works in bewildering ways but lots of good girls didn’t make it either so :idk:

Bella Hadid is a goddess she is welcome everytime. Gigi is okay, I don't mind her but I also don't like her. Kendall oh... I just want to watch that backstage on fire, do you remember how did the girls were looking at her in Paris? Can you imagine now that 90% of the model population hate her? Let the games begin. 

Also Idk about you guys but knowing that there are girls in the show that haven't been anounced gives me hope for my twerking queen Hannah. 

I don’t think we’ll get to see models that will walk this year that haven’t been announced yet besides the girls of the moment that don’t need to do castings a.k.a Gigi, Bella and Kendall (or some other famous one). It’s always safer to don’t get high hopes with VS... they usually let us down 🤷🏻‍♂️ But I hope I’m wrong after all

4 hours ago, Supermodels said:

I’m surprised Hailey B didn’t get the show. Theirs so much buzz around her especially now that’s shes married. 

I think at the very least they probably invited her straight to callbacks, but honestly does Hailey even care about VS or modeling? Cause from what I can see, all she’s ever wanted in life is to be 1) a wife 2) a mother. Now that she’s married and probably already has babies on the brain, I suspect we’ll see her doing even less modeling than she was already doing. 

8 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

I think at the very least they probably invited her straight to callbacks, but honestly does Hailey even care about VS or modeling? Cause from what I can see, all she’s ever wanted in life is to be 1) a wife 2) a mother. Now that she’s married and probably already has babies on the brain, I suspect we’ll see her doing even less modeling than she was already doing. 

We know she auditioned for the show at least 2 times before. She did a photo shoot and interview for Harper’s Bazaar to talk about her engagement, and got a Vogue Mexico cover to talk about it too. I think she really wants it. 

7 minutes ago, Gustavocruzxxx said:

Maybe She is playing hard to get, she didn't make the cut for the past two shows !! But honestly why having her ? Her walk is awful, she is not that tall, and face is really ok !!! 

Have someone posted that sketch that VS posted on IG ? With a parachute wing/train 

There is nothing on their Feed or instastories.

Hate to break to y'all, but at the rate that VS is going with its fashion show, I doubt we'll get any Makings video until the show on Nov 8 is over. I've got a feeling VS will release the videos after the show to keep users tuned in, and just let the models' runway photos do the talking from Nov 8 till the show's airing date. When you think about it, it also makes sense because it'll keep the suspense and interest going for awhile. 

The past years, we've always been teased with the Makings video, and somehow, we always find ways to identify one or two outfits that VS doesn't intend on showing us. I might be wrong, but it certainly feels that way this year.