Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I’m disappointed but not surprised. I was really hoping to just see the Hadids this year since they both grew on me and don’t irk me as much as Kendull, she’s an unappreciative brat who didn’t have to work for shit and gets everything handed for her. Also, I was really hoping this year’s show would finally focus on the amazing models in the lineup (esp the new ones) that are walking this year instead of the same damn nepo girls. If this is true, I can’t even begin to imagine the backlash Kendall is gonna get backstage after all that shit talked :rofl: she’s probably the most hated model in the industry by other models. 

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

not Kendull:hang: this better be a lie...but thinking about it maybe i want to see what will happen since pretty much every model hates her :rofl: 

Nothing will happen except that all media will mention only Kendall and the Hadids walking the show (calling them angels).

Forget the Behati's return, the FB, all the angles, diversity - everything will be about them.

50 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Because of her contract with La Perla forbid her from walking VS. 

That's what she said, wasn't true tho :ninja: which is why it seems odd to me VS would cast her again this year.

2 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Will Kendull really risk going to vsfs knowing that he can get spits from other models/audiences? It does not sound bad idea @peroxideblonde, maybe it will be fun to see how they beat Kendull :rofl: 

If no one bothered her during fashion month, no one’s gonna bother her here, where there’s way more models walking that don’t actually care what she said. Fashion month was much more of a risk for her, and no one did anything to her (that we know of at least)

1 minute ago, tippi12 said:

If no one bothered her during fashion month, no one’s gonna bother her here, where there’s way more models walking that don’t actually care what she said. Fashion month was much more of a risk for her, and no one did anything to her (that we know of at least)

ITA

29 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Nothing will happen except that all media will mention only Kendall and the Hadids walking the show (calling them angels).

Forget the Behati's return, the FB, all the angles, diversity - everything will be about them.

That’s what irks me the most. They can get the press coverage all they want (they don’t obstruct my faves from getting the attention they usually get so whatever) but it really gets me when they call them angels. Out of all the random models the media claim are angels, it’s them giving the title to the nepotism girls that make me rme. Alas we have no one to blame but VS ever since they started having a midlife crises in the early 2010s and started calling every model under the sun bombshells or angels interchangeably.

1 hour ago, Dipit said:

I am actually in the minority but I am excited to see Kendall! 

She's a pretty girl and not a bad walker. My main issue with her is all the show time and press she has. She was more in the show than lais that year of im not mistaken

3 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

I suppose something like this will never happen, unless she really does something that provokes the models or the general public. Either way, after everything she has done, at least a good percentage of the public already hates her.

3 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

She did skip NYFW tho and she walked less shows than usual. Also VS has a bigger cast (both in numbers and egos lmao) and it's longer hours

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

That's what she said, wasn't true tho :ninja: which is why it seems odd to me VS would cast her again this year.

You know, I can’t remember the exact reason why she couldn’t  do the show but I know that she lied through her teeth about contractual obligations 

1 minute ago, Corner said:

You know, I can’t remember the exact reason why she couldn’t  do the show but I know that she lied through her teeth about contractual obligations 

She was under contract by La Perla though iirc. 

2 minutes ago, Dipit said:

She was under contract by La Perla though iirc. 

I know that. I honestl don’t think that was the (main) reason. Like I said, I can’t recall the whole situation but there was definitely something else involved. I know that much 

56 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She did skip NYFW tho and she walked less shows than usual. Also VS has a bigger cast (both in numbers and egos lmao) and it's longer hours

Exactly. Like you said, this is nearly 60 models walking and they’ll be together longer than usual (days and hours) leading up to the show. She’ll definitely get some hate, not necessarily upfront but I can’t imagine anyone being nice to her after that shitty comment she made (except the Hadids and Winnie’s ass kissing self).  :rofl::rofl: or someone spits or puts out a cig in her drink. Call me mean, but I could care less about Candle Janitor and her shitty “I’m too good for this industry” attitude. Over it.

Edited by phenobarbie
Please refrain from threats of or hopes of violence against a member or a model. I don’t care if it’s a joke it’s not appropriate or necessary.

2 hours ago, Rca said:

A little out of topic but, Does Elsa use blue colored contact eye lens?? I just notice by looking her deleted Instagram story 😂 (it must be really old news but...)

No, that's her natural eye color.