Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

20 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Since VS commented under that post...does anyone else believe the FB may have actually gone to Behati? Or that doesn’t really mean much. If anything, I bet my money Martha (she’s been quiet as a mouse for far too long), Taylor or even Elsa probably got the FB. But knowing VS, they’ll surprise us and give it to Martha (I still it’s her).

Nah, those are comments post on VS'  own IG, and their interns/whoever runs the account usually reply to people... Someone then sent those screenshots as part of the confession. 

Robyn's petition is now sitting at 211 signatures, guess no one wants to see "women like herself and women we see everyday" walking the show :rofl: I love how she also says that a great way to boycott the show is not attending, as if the common folk were able to go anyway lol. 

EDIT: Her comment section also ain't the greatest

jacquelinetwerd

Why not start your own brand instead? What is this teaching young girls; if someone won't include you bully them until you get your way? I am plus sized and i'm not signing. I don't feel inferior when I see those models on the catwalk, I think they look beautiful. I don't have to see someone on the catwalk, on a magazine cover or read it on a cereal box to know what and what is not acceptable.

monikakelsey

Girl, VS models workout their bodies. You should too, instead of being lazy and eat like a pig and then want everyone to accept you.

thasales

When you look at models you don’t wanna see average or your on body, you wanna see the best, like when you watching sport you don’t want see people like you, you wanna see the best. Obesity is unhealthy, the whole world spent so much money in health care because of that, here in uk we pay extra taxes for sugar because of that. Be healthy, be fit

sadiezegveld

Really? So I assume you will do the same for brands like Lane Bryant or Eloquii who don’t sell my small size or include my small size? Should all women who do wear the smaller size or are skinnier also sign a petition for those brands and hunt them down publicly?! Because those brands also don’t include ALL women or ALL sizes do they?!

37 minutes ago, Clauds said:

jacquelinetwerd

Why not start your own brand instead? What is this teaching young girls; if someone won't include you bully them until you get your way? I am plus sized and i'm not signing. I don't feel inferior when I see those models on the catwalk, I think they look beautiful. I don't have to see someone on the catwalk, on a magazine cover or read it on a cereal box to know what and what is not acceptable.

I agree so much to this. Preach to you Jacqueline.👏

1 minute ago, jessicanicole said:

It’s also tearing down all these girls who worked hard to get the show. I definitely am all for inclusivity but this is not the way to go about it. 

No one ever talks about how skinny girls are bullied for being skinny by people bigger than them. They also have insecurities too....and modeling is the only industry that uplifts them to a beauty standard that is most natural to them. Most of the girls workout and eat healthy as well as practice portion control.....other people do not......and they personally feel inferior because that was something they could not conquer. Same ole. Same ole....people projecting there lack onto others because they couldn't achieve it themselves.

Disclaimer: I am only speaking for the ones who are not gaunt looking due to malnutrition. 

7 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

No one ever talks about how skinny girls are bullied for being skinny by people bigger than them. They also have insecurities too....and modeling is the only industry that uplifts them to a beauty standard that is most natural to them. Most of the girls workout and eat healthy as well as practice portion control.....other people do not......and they personally feel inferior because that was something they could not conquer. Same ole. Same ole....people projecting there lack onto others because they couldn't achieve it themselves.

Disclaimer: I am only speaking for the ones who are not gaunt looking due to malnutrition. 

I am one of those girls who is naturally a size 0/XS and can't put on weight no matter how hard I try or how many times a week I eat junk food, I'm an adult and I still weight 49 kilos, maybe 50 on a bloated day, do you know how much bullshit I've put up with because of it? If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me if or assumed I have an eating disorder I'd be rich. So honestly Robyn and everyone in the "size zero isn't realistic" and "real women have curves" crowd can truly, go fuck themselves, last time I checked I am an everyday real woman. You also won't find me boycotting Lane Bryant because their stuff is too big for me or because their models don't look like me, I just don't go to their stores and move with my life and I certainly don't feel inferior. So this to me feels like Robyn is just bitter VS doesn't want to work with her. 

MOVING ON FROM THIS ...

Cardi B has a new single coming out November 26th, that's very close to the usual airing date of the show and it would be one of the first performances of the song if she does show up at the VSFS, so it is looking more likely to me that we'll see Cardi.

4 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Speaking of pathetic, did you guys hear that Jasmine Sanders called out VS for being racist since she wasn’t casted...again? :rofl: sis is not even fully black yet Grace Bol, Leomie Anderson, Duckie Thot and other black/darker skinned models were casted. That’s the biggest reach ever, you’re not a good model honey, just a pretty face with sour grapes.  

receipts?

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I am one of those girls who is naturally a size 0/XS and can't put on weight no matter how hard I try or how many times a week I eat junk food, I'm an adult and I still weight 49 kilos, maybe 50 on a bloated day, do you know how much bullshit I've put up with because of it? If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me if or assumed I have an eating disorder I'd be rich. So honestly Robyn and everyone in the "size zero isn't realistic" and "real women have curves" crowd can truly, go fuck themselves, last time I checked I am an everyday real woman. You also won't find me boycotting Lane Bryant because their stuff is too big for me or because their models don't look like me, I just don't go to their stores and move with my life and I certainly don't feel inferior. So this to me feels like Robyn is just bitter VS doesn't want to work with her. 

Speak it. I’m super tall and skinny. I eat whatever I want but I remain skinny. I have  ppl comment on my frame all the damn time but I just brush it off. What is it with full bodied people that they want the world to apologize whenever they don’t feel accepted?

1 minute ago, VSFSFanatic said:

Robyn mentions a lot in her replies to the comments on Instagram, that she knows some of the girls and is friends with some of them, and they starve themselves before the show and won’t even drink water... 😦 Geez. 

Well, doesn't surprise me much, especially after a certain well known model said that's what she did for the castings... (Needless to say, she was rejected...)

Kelly, they cast you. Shouldn’t you take that to mean they loved the way you looked on the day of the castings? There’s no need to go on an extreme workout and diet regime for a month after that.

Yes, VS might send mixed messages with the whole fitness goals thing but I think what they want is to make sure that the girls maintain the look they had at castings, not that they keep losing weight on and on till fittings.

Ok, maybe Kelly feels she did some hocus pocus trick for the castings and that’s not the condition her body is in normally but this is too much.