Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, jessicanicole said:

I feel like they have to release some things otherwise VS won’t be able to capitalize on the announcements of who got the fantasy bra or who’s performing. 

Why not? They could do it between the taping and the airing (we still don't know when is that?) date?

1 minute ago, jessicanicole said:

We get photos and videos of the show on the taping date and it wouldn’t be as impactful if VS released all the information after the taping date. It would be old news and seems like a terrible marketing move. Who knows though. 

I know but it's kinda strange that we still have nothing and the show is on the 8th.

Just now, ivancica said:

That the taping date.

We still don't know when it's gonna air on TV, or am I missing something?

We just wait till November 8th to know everything, after that the big things are already leaked. Last year we got an HD videos of the whole segments before the show even aired. They have to announce the performers and fantasy bra before that or all the thing they can get publicity of will be public knowledge before they can do something with it.

Do you remember how last year it was such a mess when they announced the performers, visa issues and all that? Well I think VS has something kinda similiar going on this year and they don't know anything for sure, hence that the delay in everything. 

Or they want to try a new strategy in the time of announcing things and they will fuck it up

I'm sure we'll start seeing things next week once they start doing fittings, probably the first "Road to the runway" thing where it's Ed, Monica and everyone in the venue and etc.  We should also get confirmation on the Hadids and Karlie next week if they are spotted doing fittings like last year. 

I'm pretty sure they won't have any visa issues this year since the show is in the US and most of singers already have their paperwork set and done in the US and some of the likely performers are American anyway. I think they are just waiting to announce things so the hype builds up closer to the airing date and the show won't feel as "old news". The real question is, when the is airing date?