Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

13 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

You have to walk very slow to walk a mile in 23 minutes. I can walk a mile in 14 minutes and that is considered slow according to this chart.

I brisk walk 1 mile in 23 minutes, (but I do so out doors, not on a treadmil)

A slow jog should be about 10 minutes plus.  Running, 6-8, depending on your fitness

15 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I walk outdoors too on a flat terrain. I walked very fast to do 14 minutes (which was a litter under 15 minutes) but some people do it in 12 minutes.

12-14 minutes is closer to jogging.  If someone brisk walks 11 miles a day, that's 4 to 4 1/2 hours..a ridiculous way to spend your life.  If they jog 11 miles, that's 2 hours.

Skinny shaming aint a thing imo. I feel like skinny people want to be shamed so bad lmao. (This is coming from someone who has been called every name in the book for being skinny since they were a child). Regardless of the lil teasing your body is still societies version of ideal so get over it tbh. Getting called anorexic and told to eat a burger is not even remotely close to the repercussions of being fat. 

21 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Skinny shaming aint a thing imo. I feel like skinny people want to be shamed so bad lmao. (This is coming from someone who has been called every name in the book for being skinny since they were a child). Regardless of the lil teasing your body is still societies version of ideal so get over it tbh. Getting called anorexic and told to eat a burger is not even remotely close to the repercussions of being fat. 

Actually it is. I think is even hardr for men that are Natural skinny than for woman. We don't look like some models or sports superstars, and people say soooo much shit.

Because it not looks the same it doesn't mean it Doesn't feel the same.

Truly horrible. That’s just a f*cking board strapped on Elsa’s back. Nothing 3D about it. Why can’t they just admit that what nature has created is usually more beautiful than anything manmade? So copy birds’ wings, butterflies’ wings etc.

As a person who was fat and harassed for a long time, I also went through the stage of eating disorder where I practically became more bony and weak every day. The surprising thing is that even with my almost haggard appearance, people were happy to see me thin and to the point of not having any flesh in my bones. For this reason I think that you can not compare the harassment suffered by a fat person to a skinny one. It's sad, but I can not blame people who have that idea of appreciating thin bodies much more to someone with bigger sizes, it's something that they instill in us since we were little and we grow up with those standards being unaware of what's behind them. I am in a middle ground here because I know that you can not change a company so radically and putting 10 fat girls in one day would be disastrous for the company. However, as we learn more about these topics over time, it will be easier for everyone to accept and integrate all kinds of sizes to an industry as frivolous as fashion. Well, at least in VS, which is more difficult. The mentality of everyone always changes but I can not make someone change their way of seeing things because I have a different ideology.
What I hated about all this is the way some people answered Robyn using "pig" words and those hurtful things that are too much. The body, no matter how thin or fat it may be, should not be a reason for insult or destruction.