Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, almanaotemcor said:

For this reason I think that you can not compare the harassment suffered by a fat person to a skinny one. 

The fact that you can't compare does not mean that skinny shaming does not exist. As a person who has been in both extreme sides of that scale I can asure you that it's a thing, a very harmful thing.  The fact that you didn't suffer it it said nothing, because for me that lead me to a very difficult moment of my life that lasted for years and ruined my selfsteam in so many ways. 

It exist but the people always take it as a joke, people think it's okay to insult or make fun of a skinny person because "it's the body 'everybody loves and wants anyway' how can my comments harm you? " shocking, they do. 

And about Robyn, I find very disgusting the fact that she says that she has friends walking that show and has the courage to "expose" them like that. Bitch what kind of friend are you? If I trust one of my friends enough to tell them that I do something like that the last thing I would want is for them to go and tell the world how sick I am. 

7 minutes ago, Chessie said:

The fact that you can't compare does not mean that skinny shaming does not exist. As a person who has been in both extreme sides of that scale I can asure you that it's a thing, a very harmful thing.  The fact that you didn't suffer it it said nothing, because for me that lead me to a very difficult moment of my life that lasted for years and ruined my selfsteam in so many ways. 

It exist but the people always take it as a joke, people think it's okay to insult or make fun of a skinny person because "it's the body 'everybody loves and wants anyway' how can my comments harm you? " shocking, they do. 

And about Robyn, I find very disgusting the fact that she says that she has friends walking that show and has the courage to "expose" them like that. Bitch what kind of friend are you? If I trust one of my friends enough to tell them that I do something like that the last thing I would want is for them to go and tell the world how sick I am. 

Wait. She said names?

1 hour ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Actually it is. I think is even hardr for men that are Natural skinny than for woman. We don't look like some models or sports superstars, and people say soooo much shit.

Because it not looks the same it doesn't mean it Doesn't feel the same.

It really doesn’t. The advantages you get being skinny in society is so ridiculous idk how you could even bother paying attention to little comments like that when you’re still rewarded for being skinny. To each their own though. 

9 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Wait. She said names?

No, she didn't but she said that her friends go extreme and don't even drink water before the show and stuff. Here are some screencaps. 

I don't know what about you but I read that "too muscly for VS"  and inmediatly tought of her.  They probably rejected her for that and that's what is all about, now she's bitter (or maybe she is talking about #BobybyIza).

Screenshot_2018-10-17-21-23-58.png Capture+_2018-10-17-21-22-15.png

12 minutes ago, Chessie said:

No, she didn't but she said that her friends go extreme and don't even drink water before the show and stuff. Here are some screencaps. 

I don't know what about you but I read that "too muscly for VS"  and inmediatly tought of her.  They probably rejected her for that and that's what is all about, now she's bitter (or maybe she is talking about #BobybyIza).

Screenshot_2018-10-17-21-23-58.png Capture+_2018-10-17-21-22-15.png

Isabel is a size 0/2. She talks about girls starving themselves and etc. But juice fasting or intermittent fasting isn't dangerous especially since it's done for a short amount of time. There are more benefits to fasting(different types) versus what we do now which is breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and desert ....compared to before in the past. It's a luxury that we like but it is not a necessity. She also mentions dry fasting(which has it's benefits) as well...but since this is being done for appearance it is frowned upon....because well...everyone has the right to there opinions.

Robyn....she's an ass. Get over yourself. Skinny girls get rejected too. Why doesn't she mention Barbara P. who is a 6/8 or that other girl who is a size 8/10 that's currently a model for the show?

EDIT: Does she want a plus size angel?

25 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Robyn....she's an ass. Get over yourself. Skinny girls get rejected too. Why doesn't she mention Barbara P. who is a 6/8 or that other girl who is a size 8/10 that's currently a model for the show?

EDIT: Does she want a plus size angel?

I still believe that SHE wanted the be a plus size angel and they rejected her.

Dude, she mentioned Nina Agdal as a big girl, do me a favour. Nina is the living representation of the perfect body imposed by the media: Big boobs, small waist and ticker hips. They can say whatever they want but a super skinny body has never been the ideal "sexy body" for the average person. Only the fashion industry likes thin girls as models. Even back then VS always wanted to sell that curvier glamazon body as the perfect one, at the 2010's they started with the super thin look more and more. 

Edit: PINK has been using girls with different body types at their Instagram for a while now and no one talks about it.

44 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I still believe that SHE wanted the be a plus size angel and they rejected her.

Dude, she mentioned Nina Agdal as a big girl, do me a favour. Nina is the living representation of the perfect body imposed by the media: Big boobs, small waist and ticker hips. They can say whatever they want but a super skinny body has never been the ideal "sexy body" for the average person. Only the fashion industry likes thin girls as models. Even back then VS always wanted to sell that curvier glamazon body as the perfect one, at the 2010's they started with the super thin look more and more. 

Edit: PINK has been using girls with different body types at their Instagram for a while now and no one talks about it.

Nobody cares about Pink. :rofl: 

Nina Agdal def. is a 6/8. Her comp cards are her old measurements and there is nothing "big" about her except her boobs. As for HF, Anna Ewers has boobs and she's booking HF gigs. Birgit is more lean borderline athletic with her body type and she is consistently booked. So I don't understand the argument sometimes.......it's more about personal rejection. Lara Stone who had the worst walk....ever during the show was a 4/6 and her boobs are hugeeee but she still gets booked in HF. The thing is that these models who are popular in HF and have more curves do not want to do the VSFS....so they are left with the leftovers.....and 10 angels nobody knew about before the signing.

2g-7OB.thumb.gif.ab310fe0ff28c99ae4c77eea52c35b9e.gif

Halsey is a massive hit or miss, especially when she's garnering so much hate with people who are pro-feminists :rofl: 

I for one, would love to see Shawn Mendes and Khalid, but I doubt VS would find their songs runway-worthy. Khalid is so talented though. 

44 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Halsey is a massive hit or miss, especially when she's garnering so much hate with people who are pro-feminists :rofl: 

I for one, would love to see Shawn Mendes and Khalid, but I doubt VS would find their songs runway-worthy. Khalid is so talented though. 

I saw Khalid live last year when I went to see Lorde in concert. He was opening for her. He was AMAZING.

8 hours ago, Chessie said:

+1 to all this. My teen years were 100% shit due to some fucked up body image issues I had and that I still struggle with to this today, when I was 17 I was put on a diet to gain weight and those were the most miserable months of my life until I gave up the diet program because I was really, truly miserable and I wasn't gaining any weight either, but it got to the point of me being medicated for anxiety and a huge part of this came because during my school years I had to put up with all kind of mean comments, the worst one that I still remember to this day was a classmate who said I looked like "an Ethiopian girl who was starving to death". So please don't tell me skinny shamming doesn't exist or that society doesn't fuck up with me or gives me advantages just because I happen to be a skinny woman.

People are mean and will bully you for everything: being too big, too small, too tall, too short, too white, too dark, too smart, too dumb and so on. So Robyn may as well suck it up like everyone else does. Is it wrong? Yes. But it's reality, Robyn makes it seem like she and other big girls are the only people who have gone through fucked up shit.

Also yes, Robyn calling out her friends ain't a cute look either. And Nina Agdal a big girl? Bitch please, Nina is the literal definition of "perfect body" by society standards :rofl: