Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

It seems like there's always that one or two girls who gets despised by tbe generel consensus of fans and this year it's Sadie Newman and Winnie Harlow :rofl:  makes me wonder who'll be this IT girl next year.

Congrats to Duckie! so happy for her! her reaction was probably one of the most genuine. 

Elsa for FB I've been saying this since last year. It's just time. dont give her the Doutzen treatment VS! 

Agree with all of your segment suggestions. I would personally love a bridal or burlesque/BDSM one. I have always been longing for a Bridal segment. I just hope VS doesn't recycle anything this year.

14 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I know right? I kinda figured after the whole n-word situation and she wouldn’t drop it, she literally became my least fave angel and I loved her since she started her career.

Oh boy.  I almost forgot about the N word thing but this just makes it worse.

9 minutes ago, star2011 said:

So much hate on sara just because she’s defending her friend! Jezz that’s what friends are for... 

My God, nobody hates her. She was upset and that's it, really. And it tells you a person who loves Sara, but it was not good what he did no matter how much she defended his friend, I think that in these cases she must control her attitude being that the only one harmed will be her in the end.

9 minutes ago, star2011 said:

So much hate on sara just because she’s defending her friend! Jezz that’s what friends are for... 

Don't worry. The hate will move on to another angel in a few days for one reason or another. It's just the pattern of BZ. Time to ignore it and focus on the exciting things like upcoming fittings and segments and Fantasy Bra reveals.

8 minutes ago, star2011 said:

Who's hating on her? She's just being annoying with this whole Sadie thing, she looks all defensive and the more she answers, the more people will bug her about it and she got it to herself too, she went to Sadie's ig, answered to a fan and told that fan to fuck off.

6 hours ago, phang.s said:

Sara and her bestie going on and on about this just makes them look even more guilty. Tbh they would’ve probably been better off just going “Yes our friendship helped, what’s wrong with that? Always stand by your friends and watch the blessings come through” or some shit instead of denying the blatantly obvious.  

Yep. It’s the same with the nepotism models. Admit to it (Gigi) or deny it (Kendall). The former ends up coming off better.

It’s always the ones who had major help who want to act like they pulled themselves up from their bootstraps. (Ivanka Trump wanting her brand to be “women who work” for instance.)

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Yep. It’s the same with the nepotism models. Admit to it (Gigi) or deny it (Kendall). The former ends up coming off better.

It’s always the ones who had major help who want to act like they pulled themselves up from their bootstraps. (Ivanka Trump wanting her brand to be “women who work” for instance.)

Well said. Half the issue here is just the outright denial of the fact that she wouldn’t be in the show without some of Sara’s pull.

Working so hard to deny something only makes it worse. 

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

While I definitely agree that VS was exposed to Sadie through her friendship with Sara, everyone is making it sound like Sara went to VS and told them to book her for photoshoots and give her the show. I think that might be why Sara is saying she doesn't have that kind of pull.

I'm not a Sadie fan, but I'm gonna wait until after I see her on the runway before I lump her into the Megan Puleri category.