Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 hours ago, Polqu said:

hehehe, I can show them some Spanish Olé photos of regional costumes to get some ideas! A paella or bull horns wings! AMAZING

I can't believe they never did a bridal segment. It's so easy and appealing, perfect for that cheesy slow music they love without end being boring :(  Put all that white lingerie there, and forget about the repetitive snow segment please.

I shooketh about that Berskha prizes, here in Spain that store had been a joke for years :rofl: now is a little more stylish but still cheap and not considered "fashion" at all.

Winter Brides! Snow Brides!

lo and duckie are coming to be angels... sorry but sara has always been annoying and shady over the years it’s just who she is.. i have never been a fan of her for this reasoning alone.. how she acts on social media 🐍.. who are you most excited to see from the cast list? 

9 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Thing is, without Sara's friendship, Sadie wouldn't even be on VS's radar. If she booked the shoots and the show, it's mostly because of their friendship. It's kind of what happened with Megan P., she made the show, but AFAIK, VS never invited her to any shoots or anything else. 

yes.. and she’s so defensive because in her heart she knows this too... 

Absolutely pumped about Shanina, Toni, and Barbara. The 2012 vibes are keeping me excited! 

VS should drop Maggie. Grace and Zuri are sufficient enough for PINK and Zuri can run things by herself if Grace gets promoted soon. 

Besides Sadie and Winnie, I'm pretty happy with all of the newbies. I'm trying to give Alannah, Iesha, Josie, Sofie, Subah, and Willow a shot before I judge them. Everyone else is spectacular! 

So many good models who got passed up for Estelle, Jourdana, and the two wretched newbies mentioned above... I'm fine with Maria getting dropped, since she gets the same outfit every year and has continued to decrease in interest, as well as Bruna, Daniela, and Sanne, who all had good runs. But Kate G? Blanca? Luma? Robin? Riley? Alecia? Roos A? Dasha? I'm a tad bit salty... 

Edited by Clauds
While you are allowed to dislike models, please refrain from insulting people and calling them names, especially which such a serious issue.

Sara has always been very opinionated passionate and vocal. I believe she has one of the biggest followings/ fan bases due to that as well. 

However, she has to remembes shes in the public eye and learn how to control herself. She could have defended Sadie without coming off as rude even though that's prob what anyone who isn't a public figure would do. 

About her singing  the n word she didn't know, she was just ignorant, she apologised at the time and recently again. I don't think it's fair to constantly bring that up. 

You guys...... Sadie is a tall, thin, MODEL. She can get the show whether she's friends with Sara or not. Literally everything is about hard work, personality, and relationships. She might've (or might've not) gotten the casting because of her friend, but she also charmed VS in the casting and worked hard to look VS ready. Can't fault her for having someone to reach a hand and get her in the door. That's what friends do. Every single model that went to the casting got there because someone believed in them. What does it matter if it's an agency or a best friend. Better Sadie who really wants it and is grateful to get it, than some girl that didn't get it and then went on Instagram and bashed it like crazy. Yes, I would've wanted Robin, Sanne, and Kate Li to be in, but can't hold Sadie's place responsible for that. She's just a girl with a dream that came true one year, relax. 

K now that I've basically become Sadie's publicist she better not let me down in the show lolololol

25 minutes ago, clau17 said:

I'm mostly sad Blanca, Valentina, Hannah F., Hailey, and Kate didn't make it but I'm so pumped for Barbara, Toni and Shanina being back.

From the newbies I bet Duckie will gather more attention. Mostly excited for her, Isilda, Willow and Lorena.

Out of all the newbies, on social media everyone is mostly excited about Duckie and states this will be the first time they’ll be watching the show in years to see her...hopefully it shows in viewership and ratings, im also excited for Lorena and Josie for her walk alone (not a fan but this girl’s walk is pure fire).

8 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

Wasn't Passion from 2011 somewhat Spanish inspired? 

2010 - We were in the Serengeti with Wild Things

2011 - Spanish influenced with Passion

2012 - Couldn't afford a trip this year

2013 - British Invasion. Enough said. 

2014 - We went a little bit everywhere with Exotic Traveler 

2015 - Poor man's Coachella

2016 - All over the globe

2017 - We went a few different places by way of Lapland and the Silk Road???

2018 - Oh the places you'll go?

Don’t forget that we were out of this planet in 2009. Lol

One of the worst segments they ever did.

That was a lot but i finally caught up!

I’m most upset that Blanca didn’t make it. She was definitely one of the best, if not the best, non-angel from last year’s show. Estelle, Grace B, Alexina were terrible last year and somehow they still made it in. Do they not consider previous performance when casting the show? 

22 minutes ago, naomi said:

^ Oh god, please no.

Here's a video of a show Sadie walked back in 2012 - so sassy! She better have improved.

Which one was even Sadie? Watched the entire thing and every dark haired white model looked exactly the same to me ngl. Glad that look is no longer trendy. 

33 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Anyone else thinks Beachwaver will be back this year :ninja:

Probably. VS likes to replace good things not the bad.

I’d love to see pin straight hair this year though. The curls have gotten beat to the ground and straight hair is also sexy. Time for something different.