Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

The problem is not that she wasn't cast by VS before, the problem is that she wasn't cast for anything. She's not an underdog, she's someone whose career is a joke and would have never ever even come close to working with VS -let alone walk the show- if it wasn't for Sara. I actually think this is worse than Gigi, Bella and Kendull, because even if we don't like it, at least they have (or had, in Kendull's case) decent, big careers when they scored VS, they had something to back them up. But Sadie? Girlfriend has no career, no fans, no nothing, all she's got going on for her is riding on her best friend's success.

I hope Sadie does great at the show, proves us all wrong and we have to eat our words like we did with Aiden last year but I highly doubt it, even Aiden had a better background.

But what was her supposed to do? Deny going to a casting she was invited to and overall miss huge opportunity? It's not her fault and I doubt Sara has such a major influence in the casting process, otherwise she wouldn't have been rejected 3 times in a row.

Vs is the one to blame. They know they can juice their friendship to a small segment and that is worth more than having another more deserving model their list of 60 people. It's marketing and the girl is receiving a huge amount of hate for doing her job. 

6 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

But what was her supposed to do? Deny going to a casting she was invited to and overall miss huge opportunity? It's not her fault and I doubt Sara has such a major influence in the casting process, otherwise she wouldn't have been rejected 3 times in a row.

Vs is the one to blame. They know they can juice their friendship to a small segment and that is worth more than having another more deserving model their list of 60 people. It's marketing and the girl is receiving a huge amount of hate for doing her job. 

She could have just stayed quiet, that's it. Same for Sara, that's it. You say Sara doesn't have any major influence but how else do you think Sadie scored those BFF events? She was literally there as Sara's best friend, every other model took her non-model friend to the event. This isn't the first nor the last time a model uses her influences to help her friend, but it is the first time we get this bullshit denial. Lais first got into VS for Adriana but she's never denied that, Lais has actually mentioned a few times that Adriana helped her start her career. 

People have two issues with Sadie: first we don't like her, second we don't like how she and Sara are acting grand like Sadie really earned this without any help. She should just shut up, delete the shit comments and stay quiet.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

She could have just stayed quiet, that's it. Same for Sara, that's it. You say Sara doesn't have any major influence but how else do you think Sadie scored those BFF events? She was literally there as Sara's best friend, every other model took her non-model friend to the event. This isn't the first nor the last time a model uses her influences to help her friend, but it is the first time we get this bullshit denial. Lais first got into VS for Adriana but she's never denied that, Lais has actually mentioned a few times that Adriana helped her start her career. 

People have two issues with Sadie: first we don't like her, second we don't like how she and Sara are acting grand like Sadie really earned this without any help. She should just shut up, delete the shit comments and stay quiet.

Totally agree

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Again, it was Vs iniciative to use models friendship as marketing. Other angels took their friends too. I'm by no means saying that she would have gotten it without being Sara friend. What I am saying is that Vs was the one that invited her to those events, invited her to the castings and overall booked her. She just did her job. 

I cant justify Sara's and sadies denial or atitude because I also think it's not the best approach. But the amount of hate seems disproportional

8 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Again, it was Vs iniciative to use models friendship as marketing. Other angels took their friends too. I'm by no means saying that she would have gotten it without being Sara friend. What I am saying is that Vs was the one that invited her to those events, invited her to the castings and overall booked her. She just did her job. 

I cant justify Sara's and sadies denial or atitude because I also think it's not the best approach. But the amount of hate seems disproportional

Still, it was Sara's decision to take Sadie to those events tho, as I mentioned before, all the other girls took their non-model friends, Elsa could have taken Constance Jablonski, Jasmine could have taken Shanina Shaik and so on, Taylor even has a sister who models and she hasn't been to the BFF stuff. It was Sara's decision. Which is already quite shady because it automatically attaches Sadie to VS even if she's there just for Sara. I personally think it's a shit move from Sara to take her model friend to the event. 

I don't think anyone is hating on Sara, I think it's mostly people being extremely annoyed at the whole denial thing, if they had kept quiet no one would have said anything to Sara, but she decided to jump on people and it does look childish and unprofessional. 

Anyway, I'm not gonna comment on this anymore because it's beating a dead horse, we're stuch with Sadie walking this year and there's nothing we can do. Hopefully she'll prove us wrong but like I said, all you need is to look at her portfolio to see the odds are she will indeed be another Megan Puleri and flop. 

Just now, Clauds said:

LIES.

Lorena being cast and Hailey B not walking has satisfied everyone :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Didn't someone bitch about Lorena already? :idk: I am one of the rare few who likes Hailey B :ninja: But I don't care if she doesn't walk :D 

As long as Duckie and Kelsey aren't stuck in PINK and they both get decent outfits I am good. I hope they give Duckie huge wings :hehe:  

I haven't seen anyone bitch about Lorena and I better not cuz ...

Izywpoyt o

I'm fairly sure Duckie will get two mainline outfits, she and Willow are clearly the high profile newbies this year, if there's newbies getting any extra promo it's probably gonna be them. Kelsey however, I do see getting stuck in Pink same with Lorena. 

25 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Still, it was Sara's decision to take Sadie to those events tho, as I mentioned before, all the other girls took their non-model friends, Elsa could have taken Constance Jablonski, Jasmine could have taken Shanina Shaik and so on, Taylor even has a sister who models and she hasn't been to the BFF stuff. It was Sara's decision. Which is already quite shady because it automatically attaches Sadie to VS even if she's there just for Sara. I personally think it's a shit move from Sara to take her model friend to the event. 

I don't think anyone is hating on Sara, I think it's mostly people being extremely annoyed at the whole denial thing, if they had kept quiet no one would have said anything to Sara, but she decided to jump on people and it does look childish and unprofessional. 

Anyway, I'm not gonna comment on this anymore because it's beating a dead horse, we're stuch with Sadie walking this year and there's nothing we can do. Hopefully she'll prove us wrong but like I said, all you need is to look at her portfolio to see the odds are she will indeed be another Megan Puleri and flop. 

Actually sara had no idea sadie was going to be in her PR day, there’s even a video of sadie surprising sara In the car. So was vs that got sadie not sara that brought sadie. 

I'm pretty sure those videos are fake and VS actually does multiple takes like they do with pretty much everything, even with the "congratulations you got the show!!" videos. But seriously, you guys being so obsessive about defending Sara/Sadie ain't helping the case :ninja:

Either VS got her for the event or Sara choose her for the event is irrelevant because both stories have one common factor: Sara, she was there for her and because of her. Sadie got close to VS because of Sara because by herself the possibilities of her booking the show were very low.