Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Sadie has lovely legs, but I can't get past the fact that she looks like a thinner Tina Fey🤣

So nostalgic looking at the pictures of the bridal section of vsfs from the 90's....I think they need a revamp of this one! Elsa, Romee, Toni, Gizella would be beautiful in that

Also need a White Walkers GOT segment...I said the same last year 

I also think a Valentine's Day segment could be cute (like a mashup between the floral segment in 2008 and Candice's calendar girls 2012)

3 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Maybe they have told Hannah/she hasn't announced it because they want ~drama for Model Squad with her as the one girl out of the group who doesn't know if she's walking the show or not.

Yes, but they already finished taping. This was taped last year up until maybe late spring time this year. So if it is renewed then maybe next fashion month they will air out season 2 drama but IDK the viewership for the show. Usually when shows get played everyday...they always get cancelled. 😭

If not(which I am still hoping she is in)......maybe she will be cast next year with a better outfit. 

Speaking of themes!!!! (Ignore the outfits)

Someone did mention Game of Thrones earlier in the thread and I would love more entertainment collaborations with VS in the shows. That would def. bring more cross-viewership. If they do use Game of Thrones it should be the year the show premieres during the final season. 

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yall need to stop being so hateful and stop raining on my Hannah-denial parade. Let me hang on to my very last hope 😢

I just hate to think that after four years in a row of not getting it she's simply gonna stop going to castings and that would suck so bad.

I have no idea if the show is still being taped but i assume it is? Fashion week is THE time for them to get juicy footage and if there's a second season they need footage for it that matches the timing of the fashion industry, is not like they can stage the whole thing like the Kartrashians for example.

Until Hannah or VS says she's not walking there's always hope. At least hope enough for me cling to.

If she doesn't get cast I, as you, fear she won't try again. After four years of rejection I wouldn't.

They probably are filming Model Squad right now if there is a second season in the making. Or if they are making some sort of VS or NYFW special.

6 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Yessss Highland Romance is one of my favorite segments, but I pretty much love any segment with Gisele in it.

I hope they do more stuff to/with the stage and runway this year. That's been lacking for the past handful of years and I miss when they'd go all out for each segment and decorate it based around what the theme of each was.

Yesss! Highland Romance was one of my fave segments with Gisele but ever y single model in that segment killed it and the outfits were done so beautifully and sexy without being offensive lol and I agree, the last time we had elaborate stage designs was in the 2015 show and even that was mediocre. Hopefully we get extravagant set designs and graphics again since the show is being held in NYC again so..

43 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

did Sofia Jamora confirm she's not walking?

She hasn’t confirmed if she’s walking or not but it’s safe to assume she isn’t :/ which I’m pretty bummed about, not the best looking model (face wise..too instagram for my liking) but she has a beautiful body and wouldve loves to see someone her size break barriers. Maybe next year though...

3 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Well damn, they'll probably start setting up the ice a few days earlier... Shame, Barclay's could've been a good venue, big enough for the show, especially because the Armoury only has 5k seats compared to Barclay's 15-17k...

Most likely, along with Gigi. 

The ice is already in place, as the Islanders will also play games at Barclays this season. They just put mats and flooring over the top of it during basketball games and any other events being held there.  It will remain until the end of the Islanders season (most likely in April) 

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

So what are the odds Hannah is walking but we won't know until the last minute? Pretty and i spoke about this but she's pretty much the only model there's not even a single picture from papz even tho there were cameras there and she arrived way later than all the models. Could it be she was taping something for Model Squad? She's just been so awfully quiet, i feel like she would have said something already. She may have gotten the show and we're getting a very lame reveal to tie up with both shows (MS and VSFS)

I'm just out here considering any possible theory that could mean Hannah is walking lmao :rofl:

I hope it is like you are saying. I haven't given up on hoping she is going to be in the show either. Ahh 😭 fingers crossed for her.