Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, Dipit said:

So I’ll ask again just in case. 

Are they going to use the Armory again? 

If not, where else? 

Any way for us to see if the armory is booked around Nov 8th?

No idea. But it would be a major downgrade after last year's venue, especially when it comes to seating capacity. They could use either Barclay's Centre or perhaps MSG, but it would be tricky, especially since the sports seasons are right around the corner. 

34 minutes ago, heartwing said:

You can rule out MSG - Elton John is playing there November 8th.  There isn't an event going on at Barclay's Center that day, but they have Disney on Ice on the 11th. 

Well damn, they'll probably start setting up the ice a few days earlier... Shame, Barclay's could've been a good venue, big enough for the show, especially because the Armoury only has 5k seats compared to Barclay's 15-17k...

3 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Is Bella Hadid confirmed?

Most likely, along with Gigi. 

So what are the odds Hannah is walking but we won't know until the last minute? Pretty and i spoke about this but she's pretty much the only model there's not even a single picture from papz even tho there were cameras there and she arrived way later than all the models. Could it be she was taping something for Model Squad? She's just been so awfully quiet, i feel like she would have said something already. She may have gotten the show and we're getting a very lame reveal to tie up with both shows (MS and VSFS)

I'm just out here considering any possible theory that could mean Hannah is walking lmao :rofl:

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

So what are the odds Hannah is walking but we won't know until the last minute? Pretty and i spoke about this but she's pretty much the only model there's not even a single picture from papz even tho there were cameras there and she arrived way later than all the models. Could it be she was taping something for Model Squad? She's just been so awfully quiet, i feel like she would have said something already. She may have gotten the show and we're getting a very lame reveal to tie up with both shows (MS and VSFS)

I'm just out here considering any possible theory that could mean Hannah is walking lmao :rofl:

It would've worked better if all the girls on the show had gotten the news at the same time and had a tearful celebration. That would've sold better, haha.

1 hour ago, Cute said:

VS should collaborate with Iris Van Herpen. She's really good at #D printing, shapes, and movement.

Maybe under new creative direction. LOL 

My heart would sink with joy with Fabien Baron did the directed/marketing for VS especially the holiday commercials. I would die with happiness. 

I don't believe Hannah's acceptance reveal will be on model squad because the episodes are already filmed which are already scheduled to air everyday this week unless they throw it in randomly or decided to tape it again for one more week. But I highly doubt it because thats not how production works. 

EDITED: They must be deciding on the final girl slots or waiting for a breakout star from fashion month.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

It does seem somewhat odd if she's only one from Model Squad that tried out and didn't get cast. Are they still taping Model Squad though? The episodes I've seen seem to be from last year.

Yall need to stop being so hateful and stop raining on my Hannah-denial parade. Let me hang on to my very last hope 😢

I just hate to think that after four years in a row of not getting it she's simply gonna stop going to castings and that would suck so bad.

I have no idea if the show is still being taped but i assume it is? Fashion week is THE time for them to get juicy footage and if there's a second season they need footage for it that matches the timing of the fashion industry, is not like they can stage the whole thing like the Kartrashians for example.