Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Just you! 

That bershka swag tho

Bershka outfits can easily cost up to 300 dollars a piece here, a basic tee costs 50 dollars at least, at least for guys. If winter/autumn wears in wherever parts you live is cheap, please let me know... I'll buy some jackets in a heartbeat lel. Zara on the contrary, is more affordable here but their fashion is over the top. 

Also guys, I told you Martha had a chance of getting the FB, she's been awfully quiet save for a few of VS promo activities. As for themes, I'm certain we've got 3 out of 6 themes determined.

1. Rebel Angel

2. Winter/Icy themed segment

3. Fantasy/mythical/beautiful segments (Sophia looooooves fantasy segment)

The problem is, I really don't know what other wintery segments can be done. Almost everything with snow has been explored. 

4 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

There was only a brief IG stories video when she went, not sure if there were any pictures... But also keep in mind it was the LA branch that posted a list, so far the NY one hasn't said anything.

Most of those girls confirmed themselves, no word from the agency itself yet. I definitely want Kate to make it.

Fingers crossed 🤞 

6 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

If this comes to fruition I'm blaming you for putting it out into the universe. But sadly I can see something exactly like that happening.

hehehe, I can show them some Spanish Olé photos of regional costumes to get some ideas! A paella or bull horns wings! AMAZING

I can't believe they never did a bridal segment. It's so easy and appealing, perfect for that cheesy slow music they love without end being boring :(  Put all that white lingerie there, and forget about the repetitive snow segment please.

I shooketh about that Berskha prizes, here in Spain that store had been a joke for years :rofl: now is a little more stylish but still cheap and not considered "fashion" at all.

3 minutes ago, Polqu said:

hehehe, I can show them some Spanish Olé photos of regional costumes to get some ideas! A paella or bull horns wings! AMAZING

I can't believe they never did a bridal segment. It's so easy and appealing, perfect for that cheesy slow music they love without end being boring :(  Put all that white lingerie there, and forget about the repetitive snow segment please.

I shooketh about that Berskha prizes, here in Spain that store had been a joke for years :rofl: now is a little more stylish but still cheap and not considered "fashion" at all.

What were you thoughts on "Passion" in 2011?

Here Berska, Zara, Stradivarius and siilars are so overpriced but the clothes the import here are sooooo basic.

Wasn't Passion from 2011 somewhat Spanish inspired? 

2010 - We were in the Serengeti with Wild Things

2011 - Spanish influenced with Passion

2012 - Couldn't afford a trip this year

2013 - British Invasion. Enough said. 

2014 - We went a little bit everywhere with Exotic Traveler 

2015 - Poor man's Coachella

2016 - All over the globe

2017 - We went a few different places by way of Lapland and the Silk Road???

2018 - Oh the places you'll go?

VS might push the dates of the show.

What segments are we predicting for the show? I'm betting on Rebel Angel, Winter/Icy segment, and another one Fantasy-themed segment. We might get something like Secret Angels this year I feel, then you have PINK... what else?

I wonder if Sophia and team will do a Southeast Asian themed segment, then again... Southeast Asian stuffs can be very controversial when not properly presented. 

2 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

You forgot they went to the outter space in 2009 and from england to paris in 2013.

13 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

15 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

What were you thoughts on "Passion" in 2011?

Here Berska, Zara, Stradivarius and siilars are so overpriced but the clothes the import here are sooooo basic.

OMG my brain just forgot the peineta wings on passion :rofl: it's true, it had few thing 'very spanish' (doutzen wings, maybe Candice outfit ?? not saw a single thing like that here, but i get the "torero" vibes somehow¿?  and Julia stegner "dress") but i was thinking about something more messed up, less pretty and less "correct" with mexican-central/south american with spanish/mediterranean things all mixed in some huge colourful atrocity. :rofl:

Also, I want an ancient Egypt segment, exclusively egyptian influence, with huge jewels, lot of turquoise and gold, extravagant and glorious wings and lots of fierce catwalkers in the segment.

12 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Couldn’t afford a trip 😂😂😂😂 That’s so funny 😂 you’ve made my day

48 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

What segments are people hoping for aside from a wintery/holiday one?

Some of the ideas already sounds great to me - Bridal, Mermaid/Atlantis and something more Burlesque or BDSM/kinkyish are all segment ideas I'd love to see happen. Candice, Martha and Elsa rocking leather and corsets definitely appeals to me.

2 minutes ago, VSSIfan said:

Some of the ideas already sounds great to me - Bridal, Mermaid/Atlantis and something more Burlesque or BDSM/kinkyish are all segment ideas I'd love to see happen. Candice, Martha and Elsa rocking leather and corsets definitely appeals to me.

Intimissi had somewhat a Burlesque or BDSM/kinkyish this year, and a few years ago. VS has too much pride. LOL

I would love if the VSFS would have an overall Show theme again. Like in 2005 when every segment had some kind of Christmas spirit. But this year a time travel. 

Would definitely love to see a Gatsby/20ies inspired segment, a Marie Antoinette/18th century inspired segment (kinda like the holiday commercial 2016), the 50ies with pin-up inspired outfits, some kind of future segment (a bit like Star Trooper in 2009), for PINK maybe 60ies inspired, flower power, a bit like boho psychedelic, but less costumey, and because it's VS maybe a now-a-day segment with their T-shirt bras, wear your underwear as regular clothes thing😂

But it's definitely not gonna happen:D 

Other segments I would like to see are: Dance-Segment (Ballett, Tango, Walzer inspired outfits), another underwater segment (it was soooo beautiful in 2011), insect inspired outfits (butterflies, bugs, honey bees), Bridal segment, Roman/Greek Segment (warrior inspired outfits), Royal-Segment (inspired by Christian Dior FW2004), Angel/ Heaven-Segment (all white with some blues and pinks)  

36 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Bershka outfits can easily cost up to 300 dollars a piece here, a basic tee costs 50 dollars at least, at least for guys. If winter/autumn wears in wherever parts you live is cheap, please let me know... I'll buy some jackets in a heartbeat lel. Zara on the contrary, is more affordable here but their fashion is over the top. 

Also guys, I told you Martha had a chance of getting the FB, she's been awfully quiet save for a few of VS promo activities. As for themes, I'm certain we've got 3 out of 6 themes determined.

1. Rebel Angel

2. Winter/Icy themed segment

3. Fantasy/mythical/beautiful segments (Sophia looooooves fantasy segment)

The problem is, I really don't know what other wintery segments can be done. Almost everything with snow has been explored. 

Uff I thought you were being ironic! Bershka is extremely low cost here! Cheaper shirts are like 4 dollars

47 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Yall know is gonna happen! Im rooting for an horrible misplaced "hispanic" things as toreros, mariachis, """aztec influences""" and flamenco dancers 😂😂 

I just want a kinky segment for once, with leather straps, corsets and stuff with a sexy upbeat song :(

or something delicate, maybe "bridal", all silk and beautiful pieces in rose gold and champagne colors, great Gatsby vibes. :(

+ freaking 1