Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just wait for an atrocious brand new cultural segment!!! Is there any culture left to offend? :rofl:

I wish they went with a Christmas (not snow/ice) segment, but unlike the 2005 one, It would end uP like a total mess lol

Hoping for something a little "rough" with látex and corsets is too much, isnt It? 

18 minutes ago, marinebing said:

Elsa for FB and Jas opening is the perfect scenario.

So we know it’s not happening 😂

This would be ideal. So yeah, for sure not gonna happen lmao

5 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Don't give them any ideas, pls

What segments are people hoping for aside from a wintery/holiday one?

Yall know is gonna happen! Im rooting for an horrible misplaced "hispanic" things as toreros, mariachis, """aztec influences""" and flamenco dancers 😂😂 

I just want a kinky segment for once, with leather straps, corsets and stuff with a sexy upbeat song :(

or something delicate, maybe "bridal", all silk and beautiful pieces in rose gold and champagne colors, great Gatsby vibes. :(

1 minute ago, A-sia said:

Oh, I’ve missed that, thanks. So her agency didn’t list her and she keeps silent, then safe to say she’s out 😕

There was only a brief IG stories video when she went, not sure if there were any pictures... But also keep in mind it was the LA branch that posted a list, so far the NY one hasn't said anything.

Most of those girls confirmed themselves, no word from the agency itself yet. I definitely want Kate to make it.

4 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Yall know is gonna happen! Im rooting for an horrible misplaced "hispanic" things as toreros, mariachis, """aztec influences""" and flamenco dancers 😂😂 

If this comes to fruition I'm blaming you for putting it out into the universe. But sadly I can see something exactly like that happening.

4 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I Would love something like Underwater/Mermaids (again) or something Burlesque it would looks so sexy.

Yes! I can't believe they've never done a Burlesque-esque segment before. Same with bridal since they have a "bridal" collection, don't they? Or used to.