Bellazon

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Said a source about the VS undie surveillance, “They want to discuss what’s going on as far as replacements for those denied visas and alternative arrangements, but they have to be tight-lipped because it seems that the government is watching their e-mails,” said a source.

Oh joy.

5 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Said a source about the VS undie surveillance, “They want to discuss what’s going on as far as replacements for those denied visas and alternative arrangements, but they have to be tight-lipped because it seems that the government is watching their e-mails,” said a source.

Imagine even they were watching/reading us here. How creepy

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

But that's the point you are missing, to some people she did do something really racist and disrespectful. I understand you think it's bullshit, I think so too, for fuck's sake I work on a Catholic school and I spend nearly all day at work saying Beyoncé is the only god i believe in, so I think Gigi was just being silly and didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm seriously not seeing why people got so anal and upset about it. But then again, I'm neither Chinese nor do I believe in Buddha and is not my call to say if what she did was offensive or not.

Also Bella got away because a lot of people doesn't know she filmed and posted the video, I personally had no idea it was Bella until about a week ago or so when someone here in Bellazon pointed it out. The face you see everywhere is Gigi's, that's why she's fucked, you don't see or hear Bella in the video so she got away with it, but I do agree she should have been banned as well if they wanted things to be fair.

+1 for beyonce bit haha

4 hours ago, VSfan88 said:

For me, Adriana and Ale are one team. They should leave together. And how credible is this vsdiaries-page or whoever that posted the video that indicated it's Ale's last VS show?

0% credible haha. Just been planning/wanting to make that vid for ages based on nothing more than a 'feeling' it might be her last year... 
(I tried to say in the caption it was nothing more than indulging in the current rumours)

10 minutes ago, VSDiaries said:

Also hi bellazon <3 I'm a little bit late to this years thread haha

You are like the one Instagram account we all in Bellazon approve of :rofl: now welcome to the dark side! Glad to see you finally decided to join us

Also that article is bullshit says Adriana's visa is pending and girlfriend has been in China for three days already lmao