Bellazon

2 hours ago, VSDiaries said:

0% credible haha. Just been planning/wanting to make that vid for ages based on nothing more than a 'feeling' it might be her last year... 
(I tried to say in the caption it was nothing more than indulging in the current rumours)

The person who originally spoke about Ale leaving is someone who is connected to VS and is close to some models (confirmed)

2 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

It was a great video!

thanks! :smile: 

2 hours ago, brandie013 said:

You're one of the few VS fan accounts I follow! Awesome work and Welcome!:thumbs_up:

2 hours ago, Fashionsketcher said:

YASSSSS Gurl, you're the most credible VS account on insta.. Always with your receipts, Adoreee! Welcome :flower:

1 hour ago, Mary17 said:

Welcome.!!!! :stormy:

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

You are like the one Instagram account we all in Bellazon approve of :rofl: now welcome to the dark side! Glad to see you finally decided to join us

Also that article is bullshit says Adriana's visa is pending and girlfriend has been in China for three days already lmao

Thanks guys! definitely feeling the warm welcome haha :smile: 

haha the dark side - yessss finally: I'm so ready for being able to use text posts now and not having to format things into tiny stupid squares. 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

The person who originally spoke about Ale leaving is someone who is connected to VS and is close to some models (confirmed)

sorry - the 0% was referring to myself there in response to someone asking how credible I was (and not the rumour overall.) 
(It sounds like the person you're speaking of  is on the other hand very reliable)

(Let me know if I'm off-topic or behind haha)
But I expected Cindy's outfit to be in Nomad...
But from what I can see it seems to be for the Winter's Tale segment
Perhaps the segment really is more "mythical/fantasy/medieval" etc? 

I guess I can see this possibly doubling as some sort of "druid" outfit if not for nomad....?

LOOKG.jpg

2 minutes ago, VSDiaries said:

I guess I can see this possibly doubling as some sort of "druid" outfit if not for nomad....?

LOOKG.jpg

HI LADY. YOU FINALLY APPEARED!

5 minutes ago, VSDiaries said:

LOOKG.jpg

The sketch is so much fantasy like forest like, v pretty, but on construction the tribal details and the colors make it look v nomadic, if its the final colors i hope its in nomadic 

Just joined Bellazon to see the legend herself VSDiaries has arrived. I feel blessed, this is an early Christmas present.. Has anyone confirmed this will indeed be Alessandra's last year? I was expecting her to leave a lot earlier than Adriana, but not this early.. And Winters Tale & Nomadic Adventure seem so similar. I would assume its for Nomadic, but look at the rack on the bottom. The fur coats and what seems to be an anorak SCREAMS Winter's Tale, but those red/orange pieces on the bottom of the rack look like Winter's Tale.

4 minutes ago, naomi said:

Just joined Bellazon to see the legend herself VSDiaries has arrived. I feel blessed. Has anyone confirmed this will indeed be Alessandra's last year? I was expecting her to leave a lot earlier than Adriana, but not this early..

It hasn't been confirmed by Ale or her team or VS, but various media outlets have been speculating it. I am personally ready to see her leave, and Adriana too