Bellazon

18 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

A lot of Katy Perry playing in VS stores.

The bigger question is, what are the songs that were being played?

To be fair, I checked Sarah Potempa's portfolio and she's actually got a lot of good hair work going on for her. I just can't understand how she came to develop the hairstyle for VSFS. With the show though, she seems like a one trick pony with the beachwaver. Online reviews show that the beachwaver isn't that great either.

18 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Not to sound rude, but does that Matter? I don't think perry will perform, VS sucks tay tay ass every time is possible.

Not saying she will perform but the fact she is playing in the stores mean she has a pretty good chance of being on the show or she is hugh in their list. At least that how it was in the past. How do I know? I used to work for the company. The year the Spice Girls, Kanye, Usher and BEP performed their songs were being overplayed in the stores.

13 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

The bigger question is, what are the songs that were being played?

I was in there for less than 20 minutes and 3 of her songs were played. The only one I know the name of is Swish Swish. There was another one that I have heard before but have no clue the name of (sorry I rarely listen to the radio). The third one I have never heard of but it is definitely her voice. It is not Bon Appetit.

41 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I actually can see them getting Katy. I’d much prefer her over Taylor if I’m honest. Even if her music isn’t as good as it used to be.

I'm not a huge Katy fan but I'd choose her over Taylor any day for sure. 

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I was in there for less than 20 minutes and 3 of her songs were played. The only one I know the name of is Swish Swish. There was another one that I have heard before but have no clue the name of (sorry I rarely listen to the radio). The third one I have never heard of but it is definitely her voice. It is not Bon Appetit.

Yup. I remember it being the same deal with Hozier.

6 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I definitely see Swish Swish having a possibility of it being performed in the show. If Katy is going to perform any of her songs, I hope she's smart enough to modify her songs a bit. With just some changes, her songs have a place in VSFS.

Side note, this is the only song from Reputation that I'm currently digging. 

for god sake why Josephine CAN'T have a fucking second chance? it was her FIRST opening, her second will be better for sure

just like Bruna, she was nervous and all but that doesn't mean her walk suck

they gave her a second chance after being rejected and i can't wait to see her slaying the runway