Bellazon

23 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

for god sake why Josephine CAN'T have a fucking second chance? it was her FIRST opening, her second will be better for sure

just like Bruna, she was nervous and all but that doesn't mean her walk suck

they gave her a second chance after being rejected and i can't wait to see her slaying the runway

Instead of giving someone like Josephine "a second chance" they better give a "first chance" to girls like Sara, Jasmine, Romee and Martha. These girls have proven that they're actually way better on the runway then the openers last year (Taylor, Josephine and Stella). And about the show opening, why not give it to someone who can actually pull it off and has the experience? Adri, Ale and Candice to the rescue please.

8 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Instead of giving someone like Josephine "a second chance" they better give a "first chance" to girls like Sara, Jasmine, Romee and Martha. These girls have proven that they're actually way better on the runway then the openers last year (Taylor, Josephine and Stella). And about the show opening, why not give it to someone who can actually pull it off and has the experience? Adri, Ale and Candice to the rescue please.

Out of Josephine, Sara, Jasmine, Rommee, and Martha....Josephine is the only one I think is pretty. Jasmine and Rommee are ok but Sara and Martha are ugly to me. And I would honestly rather have them open than Josephine. Her opening for that Mountain segment thing was awful. I don't want to see her open again anytime soon. 

I would rather have Sara or even Martha because they at least act accordingly, or at least more so than a lot of the models. I HATE the blowing kisses and random bullshit a lot of them do. Josephine is someone I connect those things to. She may be gorgeous and a great angel, but I am not a fan of her runway for VS at all. 

Here's to hoping Ale or candice opens the whole damn show. Elsa looks awful now, Taylor may be an ok choice, Jasmine would probably do well. No more Adriana, Lily hell no and I LOVE her....and none of the NA I don't like them very much anymore. 

27 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

for god sake why Josephine CAN'T have a fucking second chance? it was her FIRST opening, her second will be better for sure

they gave her a second chance after being rejected and i can't wait to see her slaying the runway

Because she isnt the only NA around...There's Martha, Jasmine, Sara, Romee, all who have never had an opening. So it's normal people dont want Jo opening after that lackluster opening, especially since she has 4 other who have never opened. Its just a wasted opportunity.

Second, It's either TS and Harry or TS, Katy and Harry. Katy has been doing every stop on the promo tour, and she has a hole in her schedule around the 20th. TS has her friends doing the VSFS, she likes doing it, more coverage for her album and more chances of her singles picking up more singing. She's not going to the AMAs, so she's for sure in. Harry has the new Kiwi video coming out, so I think he's doing it too and probably singing Kiwi too. Great lineup and oh that buzz!! Balmain, performers, Angels, China, decent segments, diversity, all set for a ratings comeback!

I fully understand that they want to only announce the performers very closer to the show and the actual show taping, so the buzz doesnt fall out.

37 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Its her whole walking style (which will not change) that is not good. At least not how she walks at VSFS. It looks goofy.

You guys... 

Before Jo became an angel, y'all were going crazy about her. After that opening in Mountain Romance suddenly everyone wants to go on a Jo strike. If Lais doesn't live up to the expectations this year, I bet y'all would kill so that she never gets a second fb in her lifetime as a VS angel. 

1 minute ago, china_girl said:

To be honest, i'd rather have someone who has a more "ugly" face with a great walk than a pretty person with a mediocre walk. I dont like Karolina Kurkovas face but I loved her walk. :angel:

Ok, I can understand that. I do not think Karolina was pretty in the slighest, but she has an awesome walk!!! and she seems like a hardworking, sweet person. I like her for those reasons but am not a fan of her modeling. 

My top 3 opener choices are in order: Ale, Candice, Jasmine

I tried to do a top 5 but I couldn't find 2 more angels that I thought were worthy LOL 

Just now, PastaFreak said:

You guys... 

Before Jo became an angel, y'all were going crazy about her. After that opening in Mountain Romance suddenly everyone wants to go on a Jo strike. If Lais doesn't live up to the expectations this year, I bet y'all would kill so that she never gets a second fb in her lifetime as a VS angel. 

She definitely didnt live up to some of my expectations :idk: 

And Lais is not getting a second FB :ninja: 

19 minutes ago, bump said:

Ok, I can understand that. I do not think Karolina was pretty in the slighest, but she has an awesome walk!!! and she seems like a hardworking, sweet person. I like her for those reasons but am not a fan of her modeling. 

My top 3 opener choices are in order: Ale, Candice, Jasmine

I tried to do a top 5 but I couldn't find 2 more angels that I thought were worthy LOL 

I think Romee and adrianna should be added to the list...Ale, Candice, Adriana, Jasmine and Romee all have great walks for an opening 

1 minute ago, Lowlapez said:

I think Romee and adrianna should be added to the list...Ale, Candice, Adriana, Jasmine and Romee all have great walks for an opening 

I guess I'd be ok with Romee, but I really don't want Adriana to do it AGAIN. That's the only reason. I think she is the best opener they have and I am otherwise not a fan of hers (I'm not a fan of very many models honestly, just a few here and there and she is not one of them). I think Alessandra deserves it waaay more than Adriana. 

51 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

Btw, do you guys remember the day after the casting someone posted that Izabel, Isabeli, Luma, Gracie, Joan and Lily and all out this year and the same person said also that Jourdan is walking the show... Maybe she is really back

Talking about that, I still don’t get the point of calling back the regulars just to dismiss them... certainly the casting directors already knew they wouldn’t cast them, so why call them back? ?

I feel bad for Izabel even though I am so glad she is not coming back.I never want to see her for VS again but I still know she must be sad. How many years did she do the VSFS? 

And I like Josephine as a print model and spokesperson. I would've just kept her as a filler/background model but I am happy for her that she is a VS angel now. I think she is not bad on the VSFS if she's in the middle of a section but I don't like her walk. I only like her in pictures and talking cause she seems very friendly and fun. 

4 minutes ago, Rca said:

Talking about that, I still don’t get the point of calling back the regulars just to dismiss them... certainly the casting directors already knew they wouldn’t cast them, so why call them back? ?

as i understood they didn't called them back, the old models were all these years going directly to the call backs, and only newcomers to the first round of the castings. (except Sharam Diniz she is the only one who went this year on both). 

24 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Thats why I wasnt mulling over the fact Robin wasnt cast. Her walk probably wasnt much

and yeah about Robin i really like her face but she is literally jumping when she is walking. i didn't liked her closing of the Etam

And about the opening, I’d reeeally like to see Candice opening again. She nailed in 2013. Out of the NA, the only one IMO who has what it takes to make a wow entrance is Elsa... the others are too girlish for this, I think.

1 hour ago, Rca said:

Who said they knew they weren't casting them?

On Josephine's topic, her opening did sucked big time. She deserves another chance? Yes but not this year. I used to be crazy about Jo back in the day because she used to have a strong and sexy vibe around her but she doesn't anymore, she just acts childish all the time and her work is not improving, is just getting worse and worse.

1 minute ago, Rca said:

And about the opening, I’d reeeally like to see Candice opening again. She nailed in 2013. Out of the NA, the only one IMO who has what it takes to make a wow entrance is Elsa... the others are too girlish for this, I think.

Candice has a nice walk but she is plain boring, her 2 openings were low energy and her bendig back, just No... I would love to see Elsa (Again), Sara, Romee or Adri opening this year

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

On Josephine's topic, her opening did sucked big time. She deserves another chance? Yes but not this year. I used to be crazy about Jo back in the day because she used to have a strong and sexy vibe around her but she doesn't anymore, she just acts childish all the time and her work is not improving, is just getting worse and worse.

I agree with this. I don't like going into her thread because I do not like all her social media posts. I'm glad she's a happy person who seems to really enjoy life, but most of her pictures annoy me with the stupid faces and whatnot. But I still like her, I just don't really look at her work anymore even though her VS stuff has always been consistently good in my opinion.