Bellazon

11 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

What is so special about Alessandra's walk and openings? She literally brings nothing new to the table. Midway through her 84 years of VS fashion shows, she learned how to do a V with her arms while walking. She has been doing that ever since. Her posing is always the same: Smiles with her lips closed and when she's about to turn back she'll slightly open her mouth. Goes back and done. Literally nothing new.

I agree. In my opinion she doesn't have much to do in the show.

I must disagree. I think Alessandra ages far better than someone like Adriana whose fading beauty is being sugarcoated. Adriana's jaw has broadened over the years which makes her look quite masculine. And her poses are too goofy imo. Alessandra always keeps it classy. When both opened "Exotic traveler", you had the direct comparison and Alessandra outshone Adriana. 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

You guys... 

Before Jo became an angel, y'all were going crazy about her. After that opening in Mountain Romance suddenly everyone wants to go on a Jo strike. If Lais doesn't live up to the expectations this year, I bet y'all would kill so that she never gets a second fb in her lifetime as a VS angel. 

The only decent walk Jo had was in PINK 2015 and that'd mainly bcs she had the best best outfit of the segment. Other then that? No thanks.

1 minute ago, JJMarvel said:

The only decent walk Jo had was in PINK 2015 and that'd mainly bcs she had the best best outfit of the segment. Other then that? No thanks.

I forgot about her PINK 2015 walk...was that the year Elsa had the horrendous smiley face wing thing???

If so, Josephine's walk there was awesome, she was overflowing with confidence and fun!

1 minute ago, JJMarvel said:

People were gushing about Jo's walk in PINK 2014 anyway. I mean she has become of a one trick lately, but I think that girl deserves a second chance for being a crowd favorite. 

17 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

What is so special about Alessandra's walk and openings? She literally brings nothing new to the table. Midway through her 84 years of VS fashion shows, she learned how to do a V with her arms while walking. She has been doing that ever since. Her posing is always the same: Smiles with her lips closed and when she's about to turn back she'll slightly open her mouth. Goes back and done. Literally nothing new.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

You guys... 

Before Jo became an angel, y'all were going crazy about her. After that opening in Mountain Romance suddenly everyone wants to go on a Jo strike. If Lais doesn't live up to the expectations this year, I bet y'all would kill so that she never gets a second fb in her lifetime as a VS angel. 

I'm probably one of the few who never saw Angel-material in her. 

Just now, VSfan88 said:

I'm probably one of the few who never saw Angel-material in her. 

Ah well...Jo is sweet, she's actually one of the crowd favorites turned angel. But she lost her spark. I really want VS to hire an Asian angel, it makes no sense to not have on in this year's show. 

Just now, Glamazonia said:

No, it was the year Jo got the police outfit.

Thank you for answering. I thought that was kind of a stupid outfit because it looked like a Halloween costume and I hated that show overall so I don't even remember her walk that year lol

I remember the smiley face dumbass bright colors and emoji thingy section. She did really well with that!!

5 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

I must disagree. I think Alessandra ages far better than someone like Adriana whose fading beauty is being sugarcoated. Adriana's jaw has broadened over the years which makes her look quite masculine. And her poses are too goofy imo. Alessandra always keeps it classy. When both opened "Exotic traveler", you had the direct comparison and Alessandra outshone Adriana. 

I strongly disagree, especially in that segment! Adri shone so much brighter than Ale

And I really like her but I think she lost her spark, shes not that fierce anymore and I dont think her face is that attractive nowadays loool

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Ah well...Jo is sweet, she's actually one of the crowd favorites turned angel. But she lost her spark. I really want VS to hire an Asian angel, it makes no sense to not have on in this year's show. 

I also wish to see an Asian Angel (at least just once in my lifetime) but then again there's no perfect contender. All successful Asian models either lack the looks, the personality or enough English skills to be an Angel.

7 minutes ago, joanaffsimoes said:

I strongly disagree, especially in that segment! Adri shone so much brighter than Ale

And I really like her but I think she lost her spark, shes not that fierce anymore and I dont think her face is that attractive nowadays loool

well, then we must agree on disagreeing. The only thing that Adriana beats Alessandra at is her personality. Adriana seems much more fun. 

27 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

We must admit that back in the 2005´s days, she was one of the sexiest and fiercest walks (At least for me).

THERE YOU GO! She looked like a doll in that show and if hair and make-up was done the right way, she could still look like that in 2017. 

10 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Yes I agree I would love to see Sui He become an angel she has a lot of quality. It's a shame that VS doesn't have more diversity with an Asian angel

8 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

well, then we must agree on disagreeing. The only thing that Adriana beats Alessandra at is her personality. Adriana seems much more fun. 

i would say Adriana has better body also, her legs are to kill for while Alessandra's body.. idk it's weird body type for a model. Also Adriana slayed her opening last year and she gave us something new, something unseen until now while Alessandra? that pose in her second segment was the same pose Candice made in snow angels 2013 and Jacquelyn in birds of paradise.

1 minute ago, Fuka said:

Yes I agree I would love to see Sui He become an angel she has a lot of quality. It's a shame that VS doesn't have more diversity with an Asian angel

Don't remind me!! I'm gonna go on a Lais x Sui obsession again. I'm not over those two. I think I'm gonna obsess about them for the next one year. 

I wonder when VS is going to let go of Adriana and Alessandra. They won't be able to groom someone to become the head Angel as long as they are still there. The closest to that spot is Candice for me but she's almost 30. VS missed out on a great chance with her.