Bellazon

7 minutes ago, anja_n said:

Adriana is a legend, she's got so many fans in Asia. That will be great choice. Maybe I'm wrong but Candice seems to be forgotten this year..

Candice actually has a pretty large fan base in Asia. On par with Adriana if not more I must say. The fans there are just not as obsessive as the ones on IG. Ironically its the Asians that are being forgotten, everyone else but Liu are forgotten. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Candice actually has a pretty large fan base in Asia. On par with Adriana if not more I must say. The fans there are just not as obsessive as the ones on IG. Ironically its the Asians that are being forgotten, everyone else but Liu are forgotten. 

Is Liu the most famous model in Asia? (Like Gisele to Brazilians etc) what about Sui He?

5 minutes ago, Rca said:

Is Liu the most famous model in Asia? (Like Gisele to Brazilians etc) what about Sui He?

It seems Cara is really big in Asia. And Candice seem to have a decent number of fans. Liu seems to be popular in China but she isn’t as big as some of the local celebs.

Going to throw my two cents on the opening in: 

- Josephine has a sometimes decent walk when she’s not opening, but her MR opening was godawful, and I think her nerves played a huge part in that. There’s no way she would be able to handle the pressure of opening the entire show, imo. 

- Candice’s walk doesn’t suit an opening for me. I would rather see her close the show. 

- I’d be happy with Adri opening, although I would prefer it went to someone who hasn’t opened before. 

- Jasmine would be my first choice of the NA. I wouldn’t mind Romee, and I’d love to have Elsa have another shot at opening without Bill, but she opened last year and I can’t see her getting two in a row. 

Re: Katy- all her new songs are dog trash and I hope she doesn’t come anywhere near the show, but even if she doesn’t perform on the show, maybe they’ll use one of her songs for the performerless sections? Or a lip sync. :idk: 

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

You're a bad person. Bill & Bill's Relatives >>>>> All of VSFS :stormy:

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Not sure will Bill be there but some of his relatives might make a cameo :D 

Bill already got his time to shine, he opened the show, Bill don't be selfish let Elsa shine sometimes, lol.

I'm sure that Porcelain Angels will be full of his relatives.  :D:D

21 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I'm not saying this because I'm an Elsa stan, but her opening was great last year, the edition was awful putting Taylor and Gigi (:sick:) toke away a lot of her shine, she did amazing and I would love to the see her opening again without that lame edition (AND NO BILL THIS TIME). I would love to see Romee too, she is not that fierce but her walk is the most classy out of the NA, her smile is beautiful and sometimes she reminds me of Karolina (look wise). 

I'm here for Elsa round two or Romee. I like Sara but her walk it's not my favorite, she is a little bit extra. 

I'm sorry this was the first thing that came to my head when I read that.

tumblr_oo4ruhipTS1s1vzkoo5_400.gif

That gif gives me life :p

Just now, Chessie said:

Bill already got his time to shine, he opened the show, Bill don't be selfish let Elsa shine sometimes, lol.

I'm sure that Porcelain Angels will be full of his relatives.  :D:D

Maybe a few. I think that section would probably be more floral though.

6 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I'm all in for Elsa opening #2 :angel: She did amazing last year.

I hope that her second opening is her big epic secret that is making her so excited. But I'm not gonna jinx it like with the fb. 

My only wish is that if she did get the opening they show us the fucking video or her reaction not like last year. 

I think the fact that she is Mrs. Levine played into her getting two opening. :p 

I’d be totally happy to be wrong and see Elsa open twice, but I’m also quite content with someone else getting it this year since my girl already did it. I don’t think we can read into Elsa’s IG comments. She’s just real excitable. 

17 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

It seems Cara is really big in Asia. And Candice seem to have a decent number of fans. Liu seems to be popular in China but she isn’t as big as some of the local celebs.

I see... I thought Liu and Sui were pretty huge in all Asian Countries... I saw somewhere that Miranda is very famous there too

6 minutes ago, Rca said:

I see... I thought Liu and Sui were pretty huge in all Asian Countries... I saw somewhere that Miranda is very famous there too

I think only in certain parts they are known but calling them huge is an exaggeration. There seems to be more popularity among other locals celebs of each country. I know Miranda is well-known in Japan and S. Korea. Not sure is she as popular in other countries.