Bellazon

1 minute ago, Rapunzelica said:

i would say Adriana has better body also, her legs are to kill for while Alessandra's body.. idk it's weird body type for a model. Also Adriana slayed her opening last year and she gave us something new, something unseen until now while Alessandra? that pose in her second segment was the same pose Candice made in snow angels 2013 and Jacquelyn in birds of paradise.

Totally true, I mean, they´re both bombshells, but Adri has something extra, she knows how to deliver sexiness effortlessly and she´s has the strongest walk.. That´s something difficult to compete with...

Just now, VSfan88 said:

I wonder when VS is going to let go of Adriana and Alessandra. They won't be able to groom someone to become the head Angel as long as they are still there. The closest to that spot is Candice for me but she's almost 30. VS missed out on a great chance with her. 

I hope they get rid of Alessandra and Adriana after this year. I've never liked either of them as models. 

Candice is one of the few models I actually take interest in. I kinda feel like they missed the chance, too. Sure, she could come back and become a huge sensation but I feel like it's not gonna happen. I think Taylor is someone who stands a chance at head angel status in the future. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Sorry to say, I no longer like Candice anymore. She's just buttloads of awkward arc poses and knowing that she's difficult to work with has kinda stripped my love for her. 

She's not looking good I will admit that. I like her a lot and know a lot of her work but ever since she had her baby I am bored with her. congrats to her but her career is no longer her focus and that's fine, but she also doesn't look as youthful and her long ass hairdo has got to go.

But I LOVE her older work and I like her chilled out mellow vibe personality. She is my favorite angel but I can agree she is not what she once was and that is ok though

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Sorry to say, I no longer like Candice anymore. She's just buttloads of awkward arc poses and knowing that she's difficult to work with has kinda stripped my love for her. 

what? shes difficult to work? didnt know that, I thought she was super sweet and nice ahahah

10 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

i would say Adriana has better body also, her legs are to kill for while Alessandra's body.. idk it's weird body type for a model. Also Adriana slayed her opening last year and she gave us something new, something unseen until now while Alessandra? that pose in her second segment was the same pose Candice made in snow angels 2013 and Jacquelyn in birds of paradise.

I would say Alessandra is consistent while Adriana has really hot (like the mentioned opening last year) and then really not hot moments (in Snow Angels, Butterflies, Fireworks). 

Just now, PinkCouture said:

It might necessarily who "deserves" to open but what outfit they would like to open with and who looks good wearing it. Of course they factor in the walk and ability to engage the audience. I sure there are multiple factors that are flexible.

I never thought about who the opening outfit would look good on.....that is a great point!

Does anyone know when we will begin to see outfits? Or did I just miss that? I haven't made it all the way through this thread. 

11 minutes ago, joanaffsimoes said:

what? shes difficult to work? didnt know that, I thought she was super sweet and nice ahahah

I remember there were rumors about her being bitchy but that was in 2010.... but people always like to dig in someone's past and act like it's current. 

10 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

It might not necessarily be who "deserves" to open but what outfit they would like to open with and who looks good wearing it. Of course they factor in the walk and ability to engage the audience. I sure there are multiple factors that are flexible.

THERE YOU GO! If people were only able to put themselves more in other people's shoes, you wouldn't even have to mention that. 

Do you guys think VS is potentially looking at Cindy Bruna as a potential angel? She doesn't fit, but I think VS loves her. She's young, walked about 4 years and has a long way to go as an angel that VS'd groom her. I also foresee Estelle stepping in as a potential Asian angel (at least in spot of someone like Ming/Sui) if VS likes her. Grace E is an obvious, if she performs well and a favorite, the position is her in no time. 

2 minutes ago, joanaffsimoes said:

Oh, I think that was some 170 pages ago? There were talks about how Candice was difficult to work with and that she shade other models. 

2 hours ago, Siemgi said:

Katy has a contract with ABC for American Idol, so that my be a conflict.

Taylor also has a contract with ABC for them to release some of her music, but it's no conflict. Katy's contract with ABC also doesnt forbif her from doing it.

1 hour ago, Glamazonia said:

IT IS DUA LIPA

37 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

It might not necessarily be who "deserves" to open but what outfit they would like to open with and who looks good wearing it. Of course they factor in the walk and ability to engage the audience. I sure there are multiple factors that are flexible.

+1

4 pages, I thought we had some scoop. :dead_horse:

34 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Do you guys think VS is potentially looking at Cindy Bruna as a potential angel? She doesn't fit, but I think VS loves her. She's young, walked about 4 years and has a long way to go as an angel that VS'd groom her. I also foresee Estelle stepping in as a potential Asian angel (at least in spot of someone like Ming/Sui) if VS likes her. Grace E is an obvious, if she performs well and a favorite, the position is her in no time.

The only one (besides Grac ofc) I can see VS really interested about is Roosmarijn.

1 hour ago, VSfan88 said:

I would say Alessandra is consistent while Adriana has really hot (like the mentioned opening last year) and then really not hot moments (in Snow Angels, Butterflies, Fireworks). 

agree but again at least we got hot moments while from Alessandra we get nothing:bounce:

12 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

The only one (besides Grac ofc) I can see VS really interested about is Roosmarijn.

i would say they are quite interested about Maggie, idk who said here that she was 17 when she walked last year is that true? and i feel like she is shooting for pink more than spokesmodels haha, seems they reeeally like her