Bellazon

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Listen, it's 100% NOT true. By May I already had confirmation Behati wasn't walking, meaning by May VS already knew it and that's before they even do the FB mold. It was never meant for Behati, she doesn't have that kind of power and she isn't exactly in her best moment with VS. There's only one Angel who was some kind of power/said in VS and it's not Behati.

Also the "Lais got the FB" thing started thanks to Elsa and people decided to run with it. But before that, literally no one was even considering Lais.

The "Lais got the FB" thing didn't only started from that. Some IG accounts were stating that the source who told them about Jasmine having a green FB last year, also told them Lais was getting it this year. I have no clue who this source might possibly be and as I said before, I don't know what is true and what is bullshit. Just stating what I've heard from it. 

I wasn't really counting on that Behati story to be true, cause like you mentioned I don't think Behati has any kind of power/ said in what VS does (and there is NO WAY Lais her boobs would fit in a mold that was actually meant for Bee lol) Just wanted to share since some people are still thinking this theory could be true.