Bellazon

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Youtube link facing audio technical problems. 

Providing this link for those who want a smoother audio experience. I'll be recording the event from my end using a gaming software. 

http://vku.youku.com/live/newplay?spm=a2hww.20027244.m_250379.5~5~1~3~A&id=13297

thank you very much for the video. They are really great together. I would like VS to use this duo more in the future.

3 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

There are people who still believe that the FB wasn’t made for Lais but for Bee... :hang:

delusion
dɪˈluːʒ(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: delusions
  1. an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

3 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

There are people who still believe that the FB wasn’t made for Lais but for Bee... :hang:

I heard a story about Bee actually getting the FB this year, but it was already made for her when she told Ed and the team about her pregnancy. Apparently she offered them for Lais to get it instead of her since she can't pull it off. 

FYI: I have nothing to do with this story, someone jus shared it with me and I'm sharing it here. So no, I also don't really believe it.