Bellazon

5 minutes ago, tatehill said:

I do love her shady ass comments. 

Actually thinking now Aiden might be one of the newcomers just because of Monica? She hasn't gotten a ton of preferential treatment yet at least but I could see that being something she'd get. 

Mabe yes, but would be so akward to have your stepmommy interviewing you as some random model

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Mabe yes, but would be so akward to have your stepmommy interviewing you as some random model

Would be awkward but it doesn't seem like either of them have brought it up at all so maybe they're just gonna keep assuming the average person doesn't know. 

10 minutes ago, tatehill said:

Do they film it before? I thought sometimes it was live - I'm thinking of when Magic Man was on a couple years ago. Maybe I'm wrong though. 

I'm sure Monica will host again. Adriana doing her like questioning of the newcomers will probably be a thing still and then Lily doing the social media thing maybe? Doesn't seem like she can do much more lol

If I'm not mistaken,  last year wasn't entirely live, some parts were filmed way before the actual show, especially because it took place in Paris. Perhaps their social media segments are actually live? 

10 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I hope Yes, She's so cringeworthy i always tune in to see what disaster bring each year, and her shady coments give me life

Sophia would be better, especially because she's much nicer to the girls without being too cringeworthy. 

1 hour ago, Juicyhermes said:

Hello everyone, thought I should finally contribute to this thread :tf:

I have been keeping up with the Road to the Runway competition and it was the top 6 last week. These are the photos for the challenge last week, so far the only really vs esque shoot they have done so far. Let me know if you guys want to see the pictures from previous weeks and the scores. 

Source: official weibo of the show

Cristian 

0068KwXHly1fl421980kcj31kw23wqic.thumb.jpg.30576221888a43f23ef71f8dee8bf3e6.jpg

Ling 

0068KwXHly1fl421a33fhj31kw23wws3.thumb.jpg.0e3a7326cc5fff808c4be0e0d01099eb.jpg

Naomi 

0068KwXHly1fl421ddwz0j31kw23w7kt.thumb.jpg.f9f7a01f3dc7bb4061646ec65236c6cf.jpg

One (she almost always gets highest score)

0068KwXHly1fl421brjujj31kw23wqgg.thumb.jpg.a8b836a8023ced43aa0b036980976914.jpg

Jaclyn (my personal favorite but girl is awk doing the mock vs runway during the comp)

0068KwXHly1fl421ciam1j31kw23wtlu.thumb.jpg.ca1d2e48bdf6a35f3fd352b6f1f75a0d.jpg

Wen

0068KwXHly1fl421ayr4lj31kw23wh07.thumb.jpg.12467155e5902c170711952064b6b756.jpg

Ling was eliminated this episode. Ling kind of hinted that Naomi and Cristian did not win since she posted a Weibo status hoping that they + Angel can walk the show one day because only they deserve it. But the show hasn't wrapped up yet so I don't think Ling really knows the winner.

49 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I hope Yes, She's so cringeworthy i always tune in to see what disaster bring each year, and her shady coments give me life

I will never forget Taylor Hill messing up during that interview with names of the bigheads, and said, "you're Monica" to Monica sitting right there.

1 minute ago, uberglasses said:

I will never forget Taylor Hill messing up during that interview with names of the bigheads, and said, "you're Monica" to Monica sitting right there.

she gets so nervous literally doing anything honestly not sure how she does any press and doesn't mess up every time. 

Jacklyn and One so pretty. Hoping for Jacklyn wins it. What changing the amount post again? I was block yesterday all day, had access on Saturday and now I have access here again, with only 95 post I was guessing the limit was around 200, unfortunately I was wrong and it turn up been around the 90s post. 

The RttR images look perfect for 'A Winter's Tale'... safe to say the winner may walk in that segment?  Wouldn't be surprised if some of those looks end up on the runway too... particularly the snowflake looking one, and the western chaps look (tying in with the xmas commercial)

10 minutes ago, camomille said:

Do you guys think they'll release anything this year? I feel like the fittings videos/photos were always released by now, and the performers were too.

They'll definitely release performers at some point. They're the biggest part of getting people to watch who otherwise wouldn't so they need to be announced before.