Bellazon

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Also @Juicyhermes thanks for the competition pictures! I'm too lazy to go to weibo :rofl: One is my favorite, she's lovely in pictures but how is her walk? Are we sure Christian won? Because nope, do not like 

Her walk is ok but she is all the time imitating vs models like Iza, Elsa's pose (pink 2013 if i remember well), Adriana, Ming... 

56 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

Her walk is ok but she is all the time imitating vs models like Iza, Elsa's pose (pink 2013 if i remember well), Adriana, Ming... 

Gotta fake it till you make it I guess. :Angel:

18 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Ed said he's going to see Elsa in a few hours, not sure if it means they are going to Shanghai as well or just a VS shoot

The started shooting Valentine’s yesterday. She already shot yesterday, so I’m guessing this is day two for her. 

25 minutes ago, Nathyrrr said:

Devon confirmed on her IG the show is in 13 days 

OOOHHH!  That means all hell is about to break loose!  I'll bet we see most of the models leaving/posting at airport by Nov. 10th....It would make sense with the time changes and customs/visas to get there at least a week, if not ten days early...my guess is most models are being told to book flights leaving around Nov 10th

15 hours ago, Clauds said:

Listen, Camila was not unexpected. She's a talented little nugget who made the amazing call to ditch those four bitches she was carrying! She's gonna go get that Billboard #1 next week and she's going to outsell every bitch (except TS because only Satan can outsell TS at this point).

RESPECT AND LOVE MY CUBAN-MEXICAN PRINCESS

Still, its not like anyone expected an Havana-sized hit!!

10 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Still, its not like anyone expected an Havana-sized hit!!

I totally did. I'd find my own tweet saying Havana was bound to be a hit but I tweet way too much and I'm not looking for it :rofl: but when she released Havana and OMG I knew Havana was going places, mostly because it's catchy as fuck but it's also completely different from anything on the radio atm. And Billboard predicted Camila to have a #1 hit this year, I think everyone knew 5H was holding her back and that she'd make it big after she dropped them.

In short, my talented little latin nugget is here to slay and I always knew she'd make it big. America better let her have that #1 next week 

Katy's songs seem to go well for an event like VSFS but generally, I feel that this year there were no artists or songs that I liked too much for VS. I feel that almost all artists are looking for an almost identical style and there is nothing new or that is really a success for the public. The furor in terms of music has been lost a bit in recent years, so I do not expect too much for this VSFS either. Few new artists manage to convince me, I think Dua Lipa is a good option among all but apart from that small group, there is not much good material.

Not a big fan of Katy's new songs either, I just want to see decent performers/ music this year. Performers should just stay in the back or interact with the models like JT and Usher did. I don't want to see performers and models posing together at the end of the runway! VS should go back to celebrating and spotlighting the models and not the performers. 

I really would love to see Florence & the Machine, Kings of Leon (common Lily, you asked your bestie Taylor to perform, but not your husband?) and Little Mix (for PINK) perform one day. :smile:  I wouldn't mind if Taylor performs this year, I actually like LWYMMD and Ready for it, but VS should give other artists the chance to perform. 

Oh and, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone! :smile: 

I hope that I take part on Bellazon a bit more often and share my opinion too. 

2 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

Not a big fan of Katy's new songs either, I just want to see decent performers/ music this year. Performers should just stay in the back or interact with the models like JT and Usher did. I don't want to see performers and models posing together at the end of the runway! VS should go back to celebrating and spotlighting the models and not the performers. 

I really would love to see Florence & the Machine, Kings of Leon (common Lily, you asked your bestie Taylor to perform, but not your husband?) and Little Mix (for PINK) perform one day. :smile:  I wouldn't mind if Taylor performs this year, I actually like LWYMMD and Ready for it, but VS should give other artists the chance to perform. 

Oh and, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone! :smile: 

I hope that I take part on Bellazon a bit more often and share my opinion too. 

I like Florence & the Machine but I am positive they'll never perform in VSFS. The band has gone super indie rock now, but I have to say Florence Welch has hands down one of the best vocals in the music industry. I would love to see Birdy perform, but that girl writes substance, and VS doesn't want songs with substance. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

I like Florence & the Machine but I am positive they'll never perform in VSFS. The band has gone super indie rock now, but I have to say Florence Welch has hands down one of the best vocals in the music industry. I would love to see Birdy perform, but that girl writes substance, and VS doesn't want songs with substance. 

Yeah, I am too, it was just wishful thinking:D  Totally agree, her live performances are always stunning and give me goosebumps!! 

Birdy would be great, too. Love her new song "Keeping your head up" :smile: 

1 minute ago, dennis123 said:

Yeah, I am too, it was just wishful thinking:D  Totally agree, her live performances are always stunning and give me goosebumps!! 

Birdy would be great, too. Love her new song "Keeping your head up" :smile: 

Wild Horses too!