Bellazon

I was going to start making jokes about Blanca being confirmed as an angel by a spanish source but I'm not joking with that, it's SERIOUS.

@PastaFreak Do you know how can I see the Road to the Runway with some english subtitles or if anyone on weiboo is going to translate it? I would love to know what the girls are saying hahaha

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

In all seriousness, i did see the FB already and it's not Behati and it is NOT purple :ninja: Not sure about Josephine opening tho, i don't care enough about the opening to ask around. I did post about 20 times about Behati being done with and yall thought I was trolling :rofl: @Prettyphile this is why we can't let people have nice things.

And since you seem happy about the FB lately, I guess it's Elsa who's wearing it.:p

54 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Ok this is 100% real. Just heard it from an Aussie news source. Miranda Kerr is coming back. She had a secret fitting. She's getting two looks and big wings. I'm from Australia so my source is credible.

I can't tell you my source because it's a big paper in Aus.

What in the world! TELL ME YOU'RE NOT MESSING AROUND WITH MY KOKORO!

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

In all seriousness, i did see the FB already and it's not Behati and it is NOT purple  Not sure about Josephine opening tho, i don't care enough about the opening to ask around. I did post about 20 times about Behati being done with and yall thought I was trolling :rofl: @Prettyphile this is why we can't let people have nice things.

@Clauds sharing is caring :3.

21 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

I was going to start making jokes about Blanca being confirmed as an angel by a spanish source but I'm not joking with that, it's SERIOUS.

@PastaFreak Do you know how can I see the Road to the Runway with some english subtitles or if anyone on weiboo is going to translate it? I would love to know what the girls are saying hahaha

There's no captions for the show unfortunately but the first episode is just showing which girls got in. Btw, what is with Blanca being an angel O_O!?

33 minutes ago, Clauds said:

In all seriousness, i did see the FB already and it's not Behati and it is NOT purple :ninja: Not sure about Josephine opening tho, i don't care enough about the opening to ask around. I did post about 20 times about Behati being done with and yall thought I was trolling :rofl: @Prettyphile this is why we can't let people have nice things.

Skype asap. Did it leak, not my doing. Did you show anyone?

In all fairness guys, I've been following the bellazon VSFS thread for three or four years now, and you guys, that somehow get to have or find the news before us "mortals" lol, always do this annoying thing of saying "ooh, I know but I cant' tell. oh, tell me on skype or dm" blablabla. Just don't say it, if you wanna share the news with us, do it. If you don't, or maybe can't rightly because of your jobs or something, just don't post about it in the thread. It's really annoying because we wanna know as well, but we can't. Just talk between you in private if you don't mind. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

In all fairness guys, I've been following the bellazon VSFS thread for three or four years now, and you guys, that somehow get to have or find the news before us "mortals" lol, always do this annoying thing of saying "ooh, I know but I cant' tell. oh, tell me on skype or dm" blablabla. Just don't say it, if you wanna share the news with us, do it. If you don't, or maybe can't rightly because of your jobs or something, just don't post about it in the thread. It's really annoying because we wanna know as well, but we can't. Just talk between you in private if you don't mind. Thanks.

Say it louder for the people in the back!

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Ok this is 100% real. Just heard it from an Aussie news source. Miranda Kerr is coming back. She had a secret fitting. She's getting two looks and big wings. I'm from Australia so my source is credible.

I can't tell you my source because it's a big paper in Aus.

in no world Miranda is coming back like that lmao 

8 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

7sp6Jcj.jpg

9 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

bRSiP3U.gif

12 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Preach It GURL!

So we're now complaining about a member who works their ass off to get inside scoops and was excited they learned something because the rest of the members were too lazy to make connections and do similar things, so this member was happy, gave us a tease which almost every human being does when they learn something secret but can't tell anyone, except people they trust, also helping to dispel some of the rumours that are/were floating around and now the other members are upset because they do not have the drive and determination that one said member has over the years and will continue to do so? 

0X3e0Il.jpg

Kx6fFZW.gif

3 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

So we're now complaining about a member who works their ass off to get inside scoops and was excited they learned something because the rest of the members were too lazy to make connections and do similar things, so this member was happy, gave us a tease which almost every human being does when they learn something secret but can't tell anyone, except people they trust, also helping to dispel some of the rumours that are/were floating around and now the other members are upset because they do not have the drive and determination that one said member has over the years and will continue to do so? 

Not it's not that, Is the fact that "teasing"or saying something like that is better not saying in public and share directly with the people they trust, pretty much like the gigi thing, You don't have to say to the 4 winds, just be happy by yourself and share it with the people you can, but no say in public where are people who just CAN'T make the connections, not because we don´t Wan't.

21 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

3 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

0X3e0Il.jpg

Kx6fFZW.gif

Wait wait, guys, simmer down. There's a reason why some things don't get revealed and I learned it the hard way. If whatever we're being told gets changed halfway, it'll bring all parties bad publicity including the model. But I doubt the FB wearer would change since its molded. Then again, saying it would put the leak source at jeopardy because they're not allowed to say anything in the first place. Don't forget our forum isn't on lock down mode too, so everyone's checking in. And there are also fakers like OpheliaPrinsloo :Angel: , so.... If you really wanna know, tag the person, ask nicely, if they say pm them, drop them a pm. And if they trust you, they'll tell you. 

Oh God, don't exagerate :rofl: no need to get so defensive and shit. I love talking about the vsfs in here and everything, but sometimes this being all "inside the bussiness or whatever" is a bit pretentious or seems to be in my perception. There was a member who I don't know if he's still around in the forum, Bryan, who was clearly in the VS circle or knew someone idk, and he never gave me the impression of wanting to get in our face with knowing something, he was always really polite in sharing the news he could give us and we were always very thankfull, so no one is judging that. I guess if your career is in the fashion industry, I applaude the "drive and determination" to find "connection" lol. Mine isn't, I do something else for a living and this thread is pure entertainement for me because I love fashion, models and stuff, so relax lol

I don't really care about Behati not getting the FB (although I do think she should have had it the year Lily got it) but it's pissing me off that she can't even say "yeah, I'm walking" or "nah, not this time". I'm sure if she isn't she has her reasons, and I don't think she's quite done with VS yet with the comments going back and forth between her, Ed and the others, but keeping everyone in the dark for no reason is just annoying.