Bellazon

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

I saw it on at least another 2 accounts :rofl::rofl::rofl: 

We should post something totally false and say that it's from a legit source, I bet they will spread the rumour like the chicken flu.  :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Chessie said:

We should post something totally false and say that it's from a legit source, I bet they will spread the rumour like the chicken flu.  :rofl:

Kate Upton got the Fantasy Bra, Chrissy Teigen is opening the show, and the performers will be The Wiggles, a Bon Jovi cover band and all the members of Maroon 5 except Adam. 

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

It is expensive to have a show out of the country B2B. So they are saving money on the number of stones they are using by giving the FB to a less well-endowed Angel.

In that case... Congratulations Martha, you got the FB. 

4 minutes ago, ticktock said:

This is all hilarious. People will believe ANYTHING.

I found funny that they believe ANYTHING if we say it here. Like we are their most reliable source, but they don't know that we are just dorking around speculating things most of the time. 

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Now say that + "100% confirmed, I have a source I can't reveal" and you have your rumour :whistle: 

Don't forget that deleting my account it's an important part, it's what makes me a real source.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

16 minutes ago, Chessie said:

In that case... Congratulations Martha, you got the FB. 

Tay-Tay will be the performer. She will serenade Martha while she walks down the runway wearing a FB made out of blood diamonds with a snake wrapped around her (sorry Bill) while singing a mash-up of, you got it...Bad Blood/LWYMMD. 100% confirmed by a reliable source.

4 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Don't forget that deleting my account it's an important part, it's what makes me a real source.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

They keep lurking in here, hahahaha even know the activity of the users :o

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Y'all wrong.

Todd Thomas is coming back with the fantasy bra. It is yellow, screw purple. 

Monica got the opening.

Ed the Swarovski.

Sophia is closing the show.

100% confirmed. I can't tell the source. 

Fake, Todd Thomas & Bill, the dragon Star in this Year *Insert Name* double fantasy Bras, and are Pink, Screw Yellow and Purple, is a Basic color scheme.

Ok this is 100% real. Just heard it from an Aussie news source. Miranda Kerr is coming back. She had a secret fitting. She's getting two looks and big wings. I'm from Australia so my source is credible.

I can't tell you my source because it's a big paper in Aus.

In all seriousness, i did see the FB already and it's not Behati and it is NOT purple :ninja: Not sure about Josephine opening tho, i don't care enough about the opening to ask around. I did post about 20 times about Behati being done with and yall thought I was trolling :rofl: @Prettyphile this is why we can't let people have nice things.