Bellazon

Bill got FB and Elsa (his bestie) is going there to support him in the fittings. :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

Edit: People on Instagram are using the revealing last post as a verified source telling everyone that Behati got the FB, lol. This kidos.

25 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

What are you guys thoughts about Elsa, Sara and Romee being the only Angel with 2-3 fittings actually? Must mean something I guess, either big ass wings, a bodysuit, the FB or the SO perhaps? 

I think the two big things are definitely between Elsa and Sara. I don't know about Romee. 

51 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

What are you guys thoughts about Elsa, Sara and Romee being the only Angel with 2-3 fittings actually? Must mean something I guess, either big ass wings, a bodysuit, the FB or the SO perhaps? 

It's very plausible that the designers specifically made outfits with the girls in mind and during the first round of fittings they didn't like how the outfit fit the models, or VS didn't like it and wanted them reworked.

I've designed costuming for 20+ years and I can't tell you how many times I've had to have dancers come back to me despite knowing the girls measurements, weight fluctuation  and overall body. Fabric, beading, boning (ect) sometimes just doesn't want to lay on the body the way the designer wants it -despite the designers fighting with it to make everything cohesive.

YES, Behat with fantasy bra ??, sincerely it's between elsa and sara. I think fans of behati will not be happy
Jojo opening ?? Lol, she is really very beautiful and her body is fantastic, but I do not think it will be her, surely candice or adriana
Elsa with swarovski? Surely romee, she has a pretty  body top /
Martha? It's martha
Stella will surely have another opening or closing this year
POOR Lais, it's sure she has nothing special again this year, I wanted at least for her an opening of a segment or even the show, she's been there for so long, poor lais, even two wings For her it is not sure

58 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Honestly, Elsa with the FB, Sara with the SO, and Romee with incredibly big wings would be pretty amazing. I doubt that's what went down. I could see them giving Romee the SO over Sara.

8 minutes ago, DANMEREA said:

POOR Lais, it's sure she has nothing special again this year, I wanted at least for her an opening of a segment or even the show, she's been there for so long, poor lais, even two wings For her it is not sure

I disagree with this. I mean, Lais got some beautiful wings in 2015 but she was so boring to watch... she doesn't deserve anything special imo. 

victorias-secret-fashion-show-2015-lais-ribeiro.jpg

Just now, ticktock said:

I don't understand why these fans get so mad if their favorite (i.e. Behati) don't get the fantasy bra. Behati herself probably doesn't even give a damn.

I don't care who's wearing it, I just want to see it.

I think in general fans get more emotional about events in their favorite celebs' life than the celebs themselves :p 

49 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Anyone else hoping China don't allow any performers VS try and get. A show with no performers. That would be a dream. :rofl: 

I'm, I was reading an article about why China banned Justin and something that call my attention is that it says:  "Justin Bieber is a gifted singer, but he is also a controversial young foreign singer, In order to maintain order in the Chinese market and purify the Chinese performance environment, it is not suitable to bring in badly behaved entertainers.VS loves controversial singers, so maybe this is the year we finally get a performer free show.