Bellazon

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

That putting hand over mouth thing can be offensive to Native Americans. Remember Karlie Kloss headdress controversy. :smile:

Could you show me where did you see that in the video? I wasn't observant enough :rofl: still though, I invite Native American activist to start a war. If that happens, they're basically disrespecting what would be a culturally accepted norm in another country, and shows how ignorant they can be about other ethnicity. Hence my point, show is in Shanghai with Asian audience in mind, I don't see VS bowing heads to Native Americans again. Because if VS did, they'd be disrespecting Asians too. 

That aside, @PinkCouture, them VS fan accounts @ Weibo taking every speck of speculations from BZ/IG and spreading it on their own page. Remember when I said they stressed on not saying anything that ain't official? Yet somehow, they're taking everything too.

http://weibo.com/2941636092/FiHyHcgXT - one of our forum members pointed out the VS robe Devon wore. This guy said the same thing, but used Dilone's picture instead :rofl:

http://weibo.com/2903702822/FiH3IfESu - This was grabbed from numerous IG fan accounts. TL;DR of post, they think VS put the blame on them for rejecting vets like Lily D, Iza, Joan. Apparently VS cast younger models this time round because China audiences adore young, pale white girls. So, in protest to being the black sheep, they compiled a list of vet photos to prove to VS that they're not in to young, pale white girls. 

On 23/08/2017 at 10:52 AM, Prettyphile said:

@Limerlight  did I get it right? At least I didn't add Trihard

Angels
1. Adriana Lima
2. Alessandra Ambrosio
3. Behati Prinsloo
4. Candice Swanepoel :PinkCouture2:
5. Elsa Hosk
6. Lily Aldridge
7. Jasmine Tookes :PinkCouture2:
8. Martha Hunt
9. Josephine Skriver
10. Romee Strijd :PinkCouture2:
11. Stella Maxwell
12. Taylor Hill :PinkCouture2:
13. Sara Sampaio :PinkCouture2:
14. Lais Ribeiro :PinkCouture2:

PINK girls
15. Grace Elizabeth :PinkCouture2:
16. Zuri Tibby

17. Sui He :PinkCouture2:
18. Barbara Fialho
19. Megan Williams  :PinkCouture2:
20. Maria Borges
21. Samille Bermanelli - Rookie
22. Shu Pei
23. Roosmarijn de Kok - Rookie :PinkCouture2:
24. Georgia Fowler
25. Daria Khlystun - Rookie :PinkCouture2:
26. Herieth Paul
27. Estelle Chen - Rookie
28. Mayowa Nicholas - Rookie
29. Julia Belyakova - Rookie :PinkCouture2:

30. Amilna Estevao- Rookie

31. Alecia Morais- Rookie

32. Aiden Curtis- Rookie

33. Blanca Padilla
34. Alanna Arrington 

I'm

Going

To

Murder

You

Slowly

And

In

The

Sun

And

Heat

For

Hours

After

Torture

Which

You

Will

Probably

Enjoy

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Could you show me where did you see that in the video? I wasn't observant enough :rofl: still though, I invite Native American activist to start a war. If that happens, they're basically disrespecting what would be a culturally accepted norm in another country, and shows how ignorant they can be about other ethnicity. Hence my point, show is in Shanghai with Asian audience in mind, I don't see VS bowing heads to Native Americans again. Because if VS did, they'd be disrespecting Asians too. 

there's this instance where it was in the rolling skate rink part in the video where they did the gesture 

5 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I can definitely see them cutting some Angels this year after the show, imo Martha, Lily, Behati (most likely leave on her own terms) and MAYBE Alessandra will leave after this year's show imo to make room for newer Angels (like Ming or Sui) or keep the Angel lineup smaller again (kinda missed the days when we only had 5-8 Angels :wub6yh2cm:)

I'm expecting a lot of changes with the Angel squad in the next year or so. Personally, I'd cut Behati, Lily, Martha, Stella, and Taylor. However, the way things seem to be panning out, I don't see any immediate changes. Behati seems to be the next girl to leave. Ale and Adri are probably gonna maintain their Angel contracts for a while, because all they really have to do now is walk the show. They still maintain six-figure contracts and don't do anything else, so might as well stay working for them. I was surprised to see them shooting some lingerie and appearing at the store openings. Lily is gonna stick with the brand until she dies. Her relationship with Ed is really the only reason she's still there. Candice will probably stick with it for another few years, finish with a run similar to Adri and Ale's. Jasmine and Josephine will definitely stay for a pretty long time. Lais might leave if she has another kid and decides to focus on other jobs. Martha is definitely gonna hold on for dear life. Taylor and Stella might leave for high fashion purposes, but Taylor seems to be out in the HF world now, especially after her weight gain. Romee will definitely stick with it for at least another four years or so. Sara is the only one I can't really tell. 

I think Bee may leave after this show. For some reason, she is not working with them and it seems like she's not interested anymore. A few months ago, I would have said that Lily was the next one to leave, but she's posted on Instagram a few VS pictures and VS also posted some Lily's photos, so I'm pretty sure she will be part of the team at least one more year. Candice, she's def staying, period. Adriana and Ale, I think one of them is going to leave this year. 

About the new angels, I used to think that Taylor was "so over" VS, but lately she's working a lot with them... again. Jasmine, Jojo and Elsa will be the last ones to leave VS. Stella, Martha, Sara and even Lais I think they will last 2-3 more years.

New angels coming soon? I only can think about Grace, she's the pink model and she will fit main line SO GOOD, she's really beautiful. Now, about Zuri, I don't see her as angel or something... in my opinion, she doesn't fit VS, maybe Pink, but not main line.

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

So if this the final list (not saying it is, but it seems like it atm), which models are you most excited to see?

Angels
1. Adriana Lima
14. Lais Ribeiro

15. Grace Elizabeth

22. Shu Pei 
23. Roosmarijn de Kok - Rookie
30. Alexina Graham - Rookie 
:excited:
36. Gizele Oliveira - Rookie
39. Blanca Padilla
43. Nadine Leopold - Rookie 
:excited:
54. Dilone

55. Kelly Gale

60. Model search winner

There's my list.  I'm  interested in seeing all the girls to be honest.  

According to the final list, I'm mostly excited to see: Adriana, Candice, Jasmine, Josephine, Taylor, Sara, Lais, Grace Elizabeth, Barbara Fialho, Samille, Roosmarijn, Georgia, Estelle Chen, Mayowa, Blanca Padilla, Nadine, Kelly Gale, Alanna, Ming Xi. 

It's been tough choosing, because I honestly like them all?! Ahah. I seriously don't have complaints to make this year. I'm just curious to see everyone walking.