Bellazon

Sometimes I cannot understand what the f*ck these fans wants. This account, for example, always got mad about the fact that KenGi got the show because VS only wanted popularity and they didn't give the chance to some others new models but now since his/her fav isn't walking then they say that is unfair that VS casts "irrelevant girls". 

I'm blocking these accounts right now. 

Sorry, I had to share. It's just that I hate this situation where everywhere it's just so f*cking annoying bout everything 

I would've liked to see Dani Lopez, Daphne Groeneveld, and Willow Hand but overall pretty solid cast. Lots of new faces and diversity. I hope VS works with these new girls after the show so that there isn't such a disconnect between who we see in the show and who actually shoots for them. 

1 minute ago, luxyvs said:

Sometimes I cannot understand what the f*ck these fans wants. This account, for example, always got mad about the fact that KenGi got the show because VS only wanted popularity and they didn't give the chance to some others new models but now since his/her fav isn't walking then they say that is unfair that VS casts "irrelevant girls". 

Sorry, I had to share. It's just hate this situation where everywhere it's just so f*cking annoying bout everything 

Gisele's impact 

:shook:

Just now, luxyvs said:

Sorry, I had to share. It's just hate this situation where everywhere it's just so f*cking annoying bout everything 

Who's gonna tell them that their faves were once "irrelevant models" too but they got a big oportunity and now they are where they are because of it? Who's gonna tell them that just how their faves got that oportunity other models can have it too? WHO'S GONNA TELL THEM?

6 minutes ago, luxyvs said:
Sometimes I cannot understand what the f*ck these fans wants.

They want everything to go their way. Their favorite models to walk, they want people they think "deserve" to walk, they want people they like to get the FB, they want outfits to look the way they want. It's a very ME ME ME ME thing.  Nothing will be good enough till they decree it's good enough for them.

About sums up how we should all be looking at the ME ME ME people

Or my personal favorite........

5 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

the jury's still out whether the nepotism models are walking the show..these vs fans should stop assuming and be patient besides all of the veterans had their chances and made the most of it that's what Ed an co are probably thought. kinda like the new vibe they're setting. 

5 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Who's gonna tell them that their faves were once "irrelevant models" too but they got a big oportunity and now they are where they are because of it? Who's gonna tell them that just how their faves got that oportunity other models can have it too? WHO'S GONNA TELL THEM?

:rofl::rofl: 

8 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK 

I'm fairly satisfied with this lineup, surely the most promising one in years. For once VS did the thing I was hoping for ie get rid of all the veterans/usual bunch. TBH I would have loved it had they cast even more newies  such as Lorena, Abby, Lauren, but I'm also content with the roster as it is :hehe: