Bellazon

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

If they only knew....  :rofl: FUCKING ED!  I'm still pissed about Isabeli and I'm not getting over it any time soon. He did them wrong.

I'm upset she's not walking but she had it coming. She said in interviews that she was 100% done with VS and then she changed her mind? Nah girl, you should have said no right away and be done. Can't fully blame it on Ed tho, not sure he's the one who calls all the shots 

Just now, Clauds said:

I'm upset she's not walking but she had it coming. She said in interviews that she was 100% done with VS and then she changed her mind? Nah girl, you should have said no right away and be done. Can't fully blame it on Ed tho, not sure he's the one who calls all the shots 

Ed should of KNOWN what he had to do to get them... if not Ed then VS as a whole. Don't waste their time like that :sad:

6 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

I was wondering the same thing.

Maybe she can't get a VISA because she has a charge against her? I wouldn't put it past VS to cast these girls before doing any kind of research on them to find out if they can in fact get a VISA into the country.   I adore Roos and want to see her walk, but knowing China and how anal they are about arrests, I can see Roos having some issues.

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Maybe she can't get a VISA because she has a charge against her? I wouldn't put it past VS to cast these girls before doing any kind of research on them to find out if they can in fact get a VISA into the country.   I adore Roos and want to see her walk, but knowing China and how anal they are about arrests, I can see Roos having some issues.

She has already been to China for work this year, so that's unlikely.

Just now, flamelingo said:

She has been to China before for work this year, so that's unlikely. 

All it takes is one agent getting a bug up their ass and she can be denied with no cause. I have a friend who has taught English for years in China and has been denied access multiple times just for coming back to the US to visit family. She has no record and a stable home and job in China and that wasn't good enough for them, never say never.

I saw a lot of comments saying she's toooo thin and anorexic + even more comments like "WHY DID YOU CAST HER BUT DIDN'T CAST BIANCA/IZABEL/ETC SHE'S ABSOLUTELY USELESS FUCK YA VS". Maybe this is the reason but who knows

5 minutes ago, CatyCat said:

I saw a lot of comments saying she's toooo thin and anorexic + even more comments like "WHY DID YOU CAST HER BUT DIDN'T CAST BIANCA/IZABEL/ETC SHE'S ABSOLUTELY USELESS FUCK YA VS". Maybe this is the reason but who knows

wow that's awful. kinda makes me wish vs wouldn't let us know which models were in the show until we were watching it so no one could talk shit about anyone and give them all a fair chance lol

8 minutes ago, CatyCat said:

Yup. That could be it, I honestly wish people would have some decency and respect, comment a Yikes, or "Wish you had cast X model" but to insult Roos as if she had stolen someone's place and attack her is jut not okay

1 minute ago, ilum said:

wow that's awful. kinda makes me wish vs wouldn't let us know which models were in the show until we were watching it so no one could talk shit about anyone and give them all a fair chance lol

Agree. This kind of "fans" drive me crazy every fucking year. They seem like they support the brand but then they start this.. 

Just now, coolboy said:

Iza can't be there her entire life.:Amelie_wft:

Exactly. I'm actually happy that we won't see her. First because she's always been said to be a b*tch while working, and second because I'm tired of her, her six pack and the awful thing she does with her hair EVERY DAMN SHOW. 

Someone on IG said that they did the same with Bella's video last year, first delete it and then repost it later... Does anyone remember if that's true?

And yes all of the negativity in the comments is so annoying, all these ignorant comments talking about how they want some "real women/women with some meat on their bones" on the show, or "why are you choosing her over X". It's sad really. 

2 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Exactly. I'm actually happy that we won't see her. First because she's always been said to be a b*tch while working, and second because I'm tired of her, her six pack and the awful thing she does with her hair EVERY DAMN SHOW. 

It was good in 2013 and then became a little annoying, but I'm gonna miss Iza. She works hard and VS is really her only major work she does during the year. I'm sure she'll cry at next year's audition and convince Ed to let her back in. 

Just now, shver said:

Any word if Kendull and co. are walking this year? I wouldn't mind seeing Hailey actually, she's so pretty, just needs to work on her walk a bit 

Seeing Bella and Gigi's fame in China, I wouldn't be surprised if they show up. Not sure about Kendall. That's why I was fairly surprised about Lily D not getting cast, because she used to be huge with Vogue China.

6 minutes ago, flamelingo said:

Someone on IG said that they did the same with Bella's video last year, first delete it and then repost it later... Does anyone remember if that's true?

And yes all of the negativity in the comments is so annoying, all these ignorant comments talking about how they want some "real women/women with some meat on their bones" on the show, or "why are you choosing her over X". It's sad really. 

I do