Bellazon

1 minute ago, aguusmaltes said:

Maybe but it suits the location: it looks like a kimono with cherry blossoms. 

I find kimono's very beautiful but this VS robe just looks terrible in my opinion. They should just stick to what they know...

18 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

^ Wow i like the robe a lot! They should put it on the stores like an special and limited item, at least on China

Same. I love the design!

the robes are usually sold in stores or online before the show tapes. So they'll probably be available for sale mid November. However the robes and all of the VSFS merch sells out fast.

i bought the 2015 robe at the semi annual sale after Christmas 2015 and the sales associate was so shocked it was in the store bc the merch sells out fast.

34 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'd spill the beans on what I know but I rather see the instagram accounts keep losing their shit over rumors made up by probably some 13 years old bored teen :rofl: 

If they only knew....  :rofl: FUCKING ED!  I'm still pissed about Isabeli and I'm not getting over it any time soon. He did them wrong.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

If they only knew....  :rofl: FUCKING ED!  I'm still pissed about Isabeli and I'm not getting over it any time soon. He did them wrong.

Isabeli deserves better. She's a bonafide supermodel so she really doesn't need VS. I still wouldn't mind seeing her in 2018!

Just now, JROCK177217 said:

Isabeli deserves better. She's a bonafide supermodel so she really doesn't need VS. I'd love to see her in 2018!

atm the likelihood of seeing any of the more established models isn't much of a reality anymore unless some shit happens within VS (not going into said shit, sorry)